Recent content by W00DY

1. W00DY

Single Wall Aluminum

For a ball with a hard compression number like that, the Easton Redline models are the best IMO. You get something like a Nanotek and it'll hit great, but fold quickly. The Redline C-Core (SZ1-C) and Z-Core (SZ5-Z) and two piece Connection Z-Core (ST1-Z) were made when 525pqi. was the standard...
  2. W00DY

LTB 27oz NRG 500

Balanced or Maxload?
  3. W00DY

I just don't get it anymore...

League supplied bats is the only thing I've seen so far. Only one league in the area doing it that I know of though...
  4. W00DY

Or too ambivalent to care in this case....
  5. W00DY

The rules are already there in both the NSA rulebook and the addition league rules on the website. Sadly, the issue here is getting the powers that be to actually enforce them...
  6. W00DY

Yup, you get exactly what I don't understand! :D
  7. W00DY

That's your opinion and I respect it. Hovever, my opinion is if a Jak'd was not that much different, why didn't they submit it for testing? CE Composites is in Canada just like Jak'd and they make plenty of bats for the US sanctions.... I can't imagine a company saying "No we only want to...
  8. W00DY

Would have been funny to see that. I'm betting the other team started plotting in how to get thier hands on an Ultra as soon as the game was over.
  9. W00DY

I can dig it. Go away then...:)
  10. W00DY

I'ts less about what they use and more about how they react and conduct themselves and about how the umpire handled the situation. Like I said, there was no doubt that we were outclassed by the other team. I guess I liken it to a professional boxer going up against a untrained amature in a...
  11. W00DY

It's online, and I had my Android phone, tried to show him but he wasn't interested. Maybe I need to go back to old-school print....
  12. W00DY

True. Looked into that for more clarification: NSA Canada = National Slo-Pitch Athletics of Canada Inc. NSA (U.S.A.) = National Softball Association Inc.
  13. W00DY

That's probably the Jak'd Blackout. USSSA approved and nothing else....
  14. W00DY

I like the way you think, but that's just a little too blatant for me.;) I'd bet 99% of the people in our league wouldn't blink twice at a Jak'd because they've never seen or heard of one before. Hell, I wouldn't have had I not been a member here for as long as I have.
  15. W00DY

They used it in both games but only until they learned I was intending to file a protest. The first game the ump put it in the scorers box, the second game, they just put it away for whatever reason. Is the bat the reason we lost, no. I would say that it was not used enough in either game...