Recent content by Wayne_Static

1. Wayne_Static

GTG Cazzierock does rock

awesome guy to deal with and great communication... A+++
  2. Wayne_Static

hey i did a deal on here and i would like to leave feedback for a member... how the hell do i do...

hey i did a deal on here and i would like to leave feedback for a member... how the hell do i do that haha...
  3. Wayne_Static

For Sale/Trade miken 180 balanced 28oz

Hey bat was sent out ups... Should have it by Friday I'm told
  4. Wayne_Static

For Sale/Trade miken 180 balanced 28oz

Would u be looking to do a 2 for 1 trade? Got asa ultra and 2012 asa mayhem? (Ultra 0 hits only has bag scuff and the mayhem has just under 100 hits, miken returnable with receipt an the worth returnable but no receipt) let me know
  5. Wayne_Static

Ok thanks I guess I need it deleted my mistake

Ok thanks I guess I need it deleted my mistake
  6. Wayne_Static

sorry didn't get back but thanks for the b-day greeting bud

sorry didn't get back but thanks for the b-day greeting bud
  7. Wayne_Static

you on facebook bud? add me [email protected]

you on facebook bud? add me [email protected]
  8. Wayne_Static

thanks and good to be back on here... in a sad way i kinda miss our general bs we throw out...

thanks and good to be back on here... in a sad way i kinda miss our general bs we throw out... talk to ya later buddy
  9. Wayne_Static

hey are you able to get on sportsfreaksonline.com? i have been trying to do so since yesterday...

hey are you able to get on sportsfreaksonline.com? i have been trying to do so since yesterday morning an it doesn't go on. let me know if you can go on
  10. Wayne_Static

Macenko Weighted Bat Drill

anyone hurt their lead shoulder doing this? well it's right behind my left shoulder that hurts and when I swing I can feel alittle click, I stopped doing this a week ago and I am going to rest it for a week and half.(if this helps I power lift/weight train 5 days a week and do the speed drills 3...
  11. Wayne_Static

Scully20 is a liar.......remember the syn+ story

I agree with this post, So who is going to win the world series this year? :D
  12. Wayne_Static

lol herts9 telling it like it is, thats why he's the 2 time hr derby champ :cool:
  13. Wayne_Static

thats why it's always better to sell bats with pics even if thet are mint, it's better to be safe then sorry IMO and I didn't jump on anyones bandwagon and called anyone a liar so don't b*tch to all of us buddy
  14. Wayne_Static

Need phone number for Smkjmper23

Jamie keep the $25 for waiting 2 months let that fu*k lose out on some cash. mrmarkgarcia glad you helped Jamie out but tough **** if he doesn't wanna give up some cash for that A-hole
  15. Wayne_Static

Thanks Icatchn

the bat came like you said NIW and would like to say thanks. ps remember to ship me the receipt when you have a chance.