Recent content by wtp12

1. wtp12

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

10hrs and Any 2014 NSA/USSSA/ASA approved bat, I may put something together for this. IMO Kelly will turn this into the place to play at for years to come.
  2. wtp12

Comatose Early Bird Upper / Lower

I sure hope not. I have had enough mud tournaments for this yr! :mad:
  3. wtp12

12th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial Bash for Cash

the ump literally pointed to where the mark was in the mudd, and even where he pointed it was still 6" foul lmao. Oh well it was a good time
  4. wtp12

right :D pretty sure the only cheater was nutmegs with his foul bunt that was ruled a full swing and fair :rolleyes:
  5. wtp12

I think everyone was just getting cold and had enough, we would have stayed but with a 7 hr drive home we had no problem accepting the split. I didn't lead off so I didnt have to go middle on you. I decided to paint the lines on you instead ;)....
  6. wtp12

Liar :D you took second cuz you went home..... undefeated but you still went home before the finals lol.... Just kidding good run again, wish we didnt suck against Tailgators so we could have had another run at you guys this yr. Top 4 in C in no particular order because I dont know what the...
  7. wtp12

That would be unacceptable from a SBF vet such as yourself. I thought we all stay out of the middle and hit 400' bombs every atbat. :rolleyes:
  8. wtp12

Lol yes that too.... heal up Seth, hope to see you back on the field soon!
  9. wtp12

If we had the kind of the team for me to hit lead off. I would be pretty sure we would be playing E or Rec :D
  10. wtp12

Ah, yes I agree. I guess I meant to say none of our guys will intentionally hit middle with the intent to injure someone. Its absolutely part of the game and a huge part of it if you can hit it. If they lead me off I will test your glove right away :p
  11. wtp12

The only time you are I are quick is at last call running for that last beer or running to a buffet.
  12. wtp12

HAHA, ya most our guys are gap hitters with stupid speed (me excluded of course). Typically our guys are very respectful of others and play the game the right way, unless we play Lemmers team then its on!! :eek:
  13. wtp12

Gator doesnt play so I don't count him and Gary is a sub who if he hit it hard, even you could bare hand it... and we have someone older than me on the team now Jeffrey! :mad:
  14. wtp12

Our pitcher is an old man lol he doesnt even know how to use the interwebz. Come to think of it, I might be the only SBF member.... sorry :eek: What time is our gametime, that cincy site wont let me log in to see any posts
  15. wtp12

My thoughts exactly, you should be ok if the hitter is a sbf member. As far as the non members, I cant be held responsible for them :D