1SAST
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See you next weekend? Had to miss it last year, had twin girls! They will be coming along this year, we are staying Saturday night at Dunsmuir Inn & Suites...always look forward to it and now since I am a father, she can never say no to this tourney! HAHA
    Eric, my wife and I will be in Portland April 1,2, and 3. You are coming to Vegas for about 5 days, what dates. We should be able to hook up after I get back on the 3rd if you are still in LV. Let me know, we'll get something firmed up. Rob
    We'll just be getting settled, but would like to meet up with you. You want to find some BP? I'll be in touch so we can hook up.
    Hey Eric, long time no talk. Watched for you several times on my way to Portland, may have seen you going south one time, it was hard to tell.
    Small world story for you. I bought a home in Las Vegas last weekend, moving at the end of March. What makes it a small world?? I purchased it through John Withers!!!! He even spoke about your dads working together. Yup, it's a very small world indeed. Hope all is well, take care, Rob
    Checkin' in E.How's the re-hab? You should be getting close to being able to throw fooz out from the fence.:D
    Thanks man! So who are you? You played for Unagi, right? I will take that beer next year and the other for you, we will drink em' together! Great tourney and as always, alot of fun!!
    No sir, my sons birthday party yesterday he is now 3. Slipped my shoulder out of socket friday night, it has not gone back in since. Went to the E.R. X Ray tech said it is not in socket right, doc said it probaly tore the labrum this time and will not slip back in. He tried several methods to get it to pop back in which it normally does right away. This is by far the longest it has ever been out. Hurts like hell when I have to use it.
    Hey Troy, yeah my last few deals have been less than ideal. I think I am at the point where I am ready to step back from dealing on here except for people I know.
    Havin a bad month E? I got a M75120 cheater sent to me in a trade. It had a 27.5 sticker on the end of it. I wasnt told that it was altered till I got it.
    What the **** you talking about????? I just got a POS ASA Helmer that I will sell for cheap. ****in douche bag unloaded his cheater stick on me:(
    What the **** is this???? They change the format of this board to much. Its funny that you sent that. I just got it literally like 5 minutes ago. He doubled the order and sent an extra shirt. I have been back a couple days but I gotta tell you I am so pissed off right now about a bat I got while I was gone. I got a 27oz ASA Helmer while I was gone, it came and the endcap on it is so ****ed up its unbelievable. It also weighs a full ounce under sticker weight. I have been very busy at work and have not dealt with it yet. I am so pissed off about dealing on here. By the way I have the money to send to you for the JH Titan:) Anyways how are things with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…