Recent content by yanki01

1. yanki01

Bat Grips

I ended up sticking with the red. the 1.1 feels good, no stretching when installing and I cut about 3" off of the end of each.
  2. yanki01

Bat Grips

does anyone have a comparison or pictures itself of the red and orange lizard skin grip? other than what i can find on google which are from the website, the orange looks more like a red/orange. thanks!
  3. yanki01

What do you want to see more of?

i'm interested in one of these models. I like the black/white digital camo on the drivetrain but also like the simplicity of the Riot 2.0. I play once a week so I don't think I would have a durability issue. My problem is sore ankles w/ my Mizuno turf shoes (kind of old). Are there going to be...
  4. yanki01

Some Sloppy BP

yea good stuff and i like the instruction video posted. i needed some help on my hitting. I'm still hitting like i was hitting baseballs in high school. i have no power in softball because of it. i need to get a tee and a net. seasons over and i'm waiting for my lizard skin grips to come in the...
  5. yanki01

Favorite Small Batpack and Why

I'm too looking for a better bag to carry my 2 bats, shoes and glove along with my phone, keys and wallet. my Nike bat pack isn't cutting it anymore. It's frustrating getting my shoes in and out of the shoe pocket with all the excess, unstructured material. My glove falls all the way to the...
  6. yanki01

L4 vs L6

wish I can hit the L4 but my L6 is feeling great!!
  7. yanki01

Fake Tag Rule Question

me and another guy got into a heated agurement on the field because of his stupid fake tag. I hate it, I understand sometimes its just for show and others so you won't advance but they don't realize someone could get hurt.
  8. yanki01

Easton L6.0 raw power

love mine.
  9. yanki01

og salvo rattle

both my OG salvo's had rattles. we're hot as sh*t until they broke.
  10. yanki01

All my Easton bro's, check this out!!!

nooooooooooiiiice!!!!!
  11. yanki01

L4 or L6

had an OG salvo, broke and got a credit to easton. bought the L6 and im VERY happy with it.
  12. yanki01

250 swing L2 goes boom. Pics inside

still looks good, tape it up.
  13. yanki01

new stamp easton's

mine has utrip, all of them actually. unless we're missing something?
  14. yanki01

Christmas Face Ruined

try 7 months. returned an OG salvo in september and just got an XL2 last month.
  15. yanki01

Christmas Face Ruined

i have to think they don't know much on what they should be sending back to customers as returns? i dont know if there's a protocall when receiving bats and what to send back? seen a few of these already.