Search results

1. 2

For Sale Monsta Boogeyman 27oz(Low Hits).: $85

SOLDDDDD!!! SolDDDDD!!!!
  2. 2

For Sale Rawlings HOH(Black/red) 12.75" H-Web: $80

Hi Guys, I have up for sale my Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.75" H-Web up for sale. I bought it new and used it for about 3-4 seasons, very very stiff except for the crease area where the glove folds. It still has plenty of life left and its a great glove for sure. $80 shipped but you can pick...
  3. 2

For Sale Monsta Goldie DNA 27oz. Stiff Handle: $360 (Anaheim/Orange)

Monsta Goldie DNA 27oz. Stiff Handle:SOLDDDDD Sold!!!! Sold!!! Sold!!!
  4. 2

For Sale Genuine Baseball Oakley Prizm Sunglasses: $130

I have a lightly used pair of Oakley Prizm. Used it in about 3 games and thats it. No scratches or damage. Comes with an extra lense(NEW) and a Oakley cleaning Kit. Selling for $130. If you have any questions, please message me. I also have a pair of Radar Lock Paths that is also in good...
  5. 2

For Sale **GOLD**WILSON SHINE 12.5" MOD TRAP Japanese Special Edition: $120shipped/$100pickup

Hi Boys, I have up for sale is my Wilson Shine 12.5" mod trap that I picked up from a buddy of mine who travels to Japan frequently. This glove is in new condition and I've only pulled it out at most 3 times to play catch with it. Awesome glove, great leather, and very light! Check out the...
  6. 2

LTB *****MIKEN FUSION**** 26oz. or 27oz. PP Ready To Go

Looking for a good condition Miken Fusion in 26 or 27 oz. Please let me know through PM.
  7. 2

Frustrated: 15' Z2k or Z3k ASA

Hey Bros, Im stuck between these two bats at the moment. I keep on reading great reviews on each bat, however, it almost seems as though there are better reviews on the Z2K. So im reaching out to all of you to help me understand or maybe even sway me towards a direction. Obviously, it comes...
  8. 2

LTB *** miken fusion mfxls ****

Hey Guys, looking to pick up any available Miken Fusion.... I prefer a 27oz., but any weight is good... Please message me as this is my favorite bat and willing to purchase for a decent price if you have it.
  9. 2

Anyone Near Utica, NY... Need Help Purchasing Bat

Hi Guys, looking for any board members here who live near Utica, NY. Just wanted to see what leagues and board members that actually live in this area and meet up. Please private message me so that I can get some info in this area.
  10. 2

Looking For SB Fans Brothers around the Utica, NY area

Hey guys, any of you around the Utica, NY area in general? Please message me as I am wondering what leagues are around here. Please help a brother out.
  11. 2

For Sale 27oz. Easton Redline Z-Core SZ5-Z

BAT IS CURRENTLY SOLD!!!!!!!!! Hi guys, I have a great, near mint condition 27oz. Easton Redline Z-Core SZ5-Z. Im switching over from an alloy league to a composite league so I must say goodbye to some of my metal bat collection and invest in some composite bats. I bought this bat from an...
  12. 2

For Sale OG Demarini White Steels and 2012 Demarini WS

ALL BATS ARE SOLD!!!!! EDIT: I apologize for the bad pricing estimation... If you are interested in any of the bats, don't hesitate to make an offer. 26 oz. OG Demarini White Steel (No Return) - Got it brand new from a buddy who warrantied his original bat, hence the No Return stamp. -...
  13. 2

Price Check 2006 Demarini OG White Steel 260z.

Hey guys, thinking about selling my bat on here and wanted to see what the fair selling price would be on here. Its in good condition, with one slight small wave and theres a slight rattle from a small piece of the epoxy glue that holds in the foam core. Please let me know.
  14. 2

Price Check Easton Redline ZCore SZ5-Z 27oz.

I have a perfectly round, good condition Zcore and was wondering what a fair selling price would be for this bat on this forum. Please let me know, thanks guys
  15. 2

LTB ***miken fusion xls****

Hey Guys, trying to track down a 26oz. or 27oz. Miken Fusion... Please message me if you have one available for sale.
  16. 2

GTG TN Tornado Great Seller

Erich is a super stand up guy! He described the item he sold to me as in Good condition... He kind of made it seem like the bat was used and slightly scuffed, but when I received that bat... HOLY COW! THE BAT WAS NEARLY BRAND NEW CONDITION!!!! I could not believe my eyes... Literally, a 2012 bat...
  17. 2

GTG Zukbuzzer Awesome Member on SBF!

Hey guys, awesome communication and item from Zukbuzzer! Texted me the shipping confirmation number as soon as he shipped out the bat and even got insurance for it as well. Thanks for an awesome bat, great coomunication, and quick shipping Zukbuzzer!
  18. 2

GTG clarkjddg69 is an Awesome Seller!! Def GTG

He hit me up on my wanted ad and gave a really precise description of his bat thats for sale and i received a great deal and a great bat within a week! He is definitely a legit seller on here for sure, especially for the fact that his dad is a hardcore member on here as well....