Search results

1. jimmya22

GTG MMAKOL is GTG

Thanks for the bat, Mike!
  2. jimmya22

LTB Plain White, or White w/ Navy Piping 36x36

I'm looking for a pair of plain white, or white with navy piping. Must be one of those 2 only - for our baseball team. I like the Boombah 36x36 style. Relaxed, not baggy. Send me a PM if you have any for sale. Thanks.
  3. jimmya22

Looking for a NorCal 40+ team for next year

Turning 40 next year, and after a few years away from tourney ball, I'm looking to get into 40+. Send me a PM or email at [email protected] if interested. Play anywhere in the OF, and still pretty fast, IMO. Looking for NorCal area only, I'm up in Sacramento.
  4. jimmya22

Friend looking for a league in San Fran

Hey Guys, I have a buddy that plays ball, and is looking for a league in the city. He's been playing company rec, and want to get into some better leagues, more comp. Thanks.
  5. jimmya22

Anyone know Briggze?

We still have not finished cleaning up a deal from almost 2 months ago, and I just want to get it finished. Thanks. If you know him, could you hit him up for me?
  6. jimmya22

LTB Looking for ASA composite

Looking for a good ASA composite bat to use as a team bat (for the 4-5 guys that don't have a bat). 27/28oz. Lightly used or new NR. Something durable (No huge mashers on our team), but something in the $100ish range. I have cash, or some trade bait - OG W Rickard MINT (9.5/10), and an...
  7. jimmya22

For Sale Cleaning the bag - metal for sale

Have a few metal bats for sale. Moved to a singlewall ASA only league. Prices are shipped, paypal. NO TRADES. 27oz W. Rickard Powercell CU31 - MINT - $75 Got this from JoePaterno for a singlewall league a couple weeks ago, but my team bought a RawSteel. He said it had 10 hits, and it...
  8. jimmya22

ST1-Z, ST2-Z, Demolition

Found one.
  9. jimmya22

LTB Metal!

Found one.
  10. jimmya22

For Sale 27 oz Freak 98 For Sale

SOLD Selling my 27oz Freak 98. No rattle. Returnable (meaning, it's not a WR). Serial number starts with 521... Not playing any softball this year. '10 Played in only 1 ASA tourney last year, and no ASA league '09 (Only USSSA) Played in 1 ASA league (spring and summer), and maybe 2 ASA...
  11. jimmya22

LTB Resmondo Mutant or Freak Plus

Prefer 27oz NR and NIW, but will listen to other NIW or near NIW also. I have paypal ready. If you are looking to trade, I have a 27oz balanced Recoil USSSA that is near new, has 20 bp swings, and 2 games on it. I went back to my buddy's Freak Plus. I also have a 10.5 degree Cleveland...
  12. jimmya22

KMTSPORTS is GTG

Great communication, quick payment! Thanks again. Will deal with him again.
  13. jimmya22

YellowEngine is...

the bomb! Thanks for the deal!
  14. jimmya22

For Sale/Trade - make an offer

Bat has been sold.
  15. jimmya22

Thinning down the bat collection

Hey Guys, I have a couple bats I'm trying to sell... 26.5 JH Titan - sold 26oz Demarini White Steel - sold. Also, not sure what these are going for, but I have an old schoool TPS CU31 Power-End Singlewall, NIW 28oz. 12" barrel. TPSP3428L. I'm hoping there is someone that collects...
  16. jimmya22

OG Extended for Sale

Sold. Thanks.
  17. jimmya22

Boombah pants for sale

Boombah/Powers Red with White/Black/White stripes. 42x34. These have been worn 4 times. The leg down at the ankle has a 1 inch cut on the outside seam so they would stretch over my shoes. Just looking for $30.
  18. jimmya22

Cleaning out my garage

I have 4 bats, and a pair of pants I want to get rid of... NIW Demarini F375, Sold m7JH98 Mayhem , 27.5 - no endcap separation, no rattle, no cracks, used by a lower league team all season, No Return - $130 delivered Freak Plus - SOLD Extended - Sold Send me a PM. Prefer...
  19. jimmya22

bomber25 is gtg

easy to deal with!!
  20. jimmya22

lucaswelper is a....

great guy to deal with!! Do not hesitate to deal with him. Quick shipment, and as described.