Search results

1. F

2015 Combat Wanted 275 BP

Awesome bat. I got a 28oz and can't really tell if its el or mid. Swings so smooth and feels great. One of the top 3 new stamps ive swung and Im not even a 2 pc guy.
  2. F

return for a broken orange and white bhose

Yep. Trust me I tried these are all they offer. derby boys, portent, wanted
  3. F

Combat lifespan??

Asa im not sure but the utrips have held up to some absolute beatings. I'm getting around 800-1000 est swings. I figured I would get around 500 out of my avarice g2's because they broke in ridiculously fast. Ended up in the range I listed above. Same with the dirty and the derby boys cg feel on...
  4. F

For Sale 28.5 Derby Boys CG

Bump to top
  5. F

No limits bat - which one

Combat plague, worth titans, easton cnt+ thats beat on. Personally i'd grab a dual stamp combat derby boys cg for around $99 and call it day...or a straight new rules only asa. A new asa bat would be nasty against 44/375s. It's only 300ft with one of the hardest balls made. Grab a decent...
  6. F

Man down...

I got my money's worth out of these. Best new stamp i've owned so far.
  7. F

For Sale 28.5 Derby Boys CG

This is my extra and is in great shape. Receipt good until Oct. $80 shipped, no trades please.
  8. F

Man down...

9. F

Are Combat bats really "hot out of the wrapper"?

I have yet to hit any bat that's hot out of the wrapper. I can usually go to war with minimal swings, but I hit one spot really consistent. The closest bat I've had to being "hot" out of the wrapper is the avarice g2. I hit 20-30 hand tossed balls then peeled the wrapper off to go to my game...
  10. F

Last years Chris Greinert utrip

Key word was "spare". In all seriousness I'm taking a break for awhile. So if you want my gamer (200ish hits with return) I'll send it or you can get your psycho back. I got too much going on with a baby and going back to school....or if you want I'll let you get the new wanted, etc they send me...
  11. F

Price Check 34/26 silver Virus Plague

$50 shipped tops unless your lucky.
  12. F

Another Broken Blackout

If your bro is Jay I know why. If you have the bat speed and power there really isn't a break in time. 300ft is not far at all unless your using walmart mstamp in triple digits.
  13. F

Now I understand. That is odd. Maybe it’s an availability thing, because they have the new blue dbcg listed in 1/2oz increments from 25-28. The dual stamp comes in 28.5 also. I passed up one for a utrip version
  14. F

hottest new stamp?

I'm probably 1K-1200 myself. So much for that myth on durability. The force is strong in this one and I've been smashing with all 44/400s from day one.
  15. F

What you talking about Willis? If you look at the softball fans store they have them in 28.5 for $129 as we speak. Its a normal everyday offering. http://www.softballfans.com/shop/Combat-Derby-Boys-G3-Chris-Greinert-USSSA-Slowpitch-Bat-DBGSP1.html
  16. F

hottest new stamp?

I wonder if they will give me bhose for a return on a avarice
  17. F

Receipt is good until October. Thanks for the replies
  18. F

I was thinking $80 myself.
  19. F

Another Broken Blackout

Not even close. They're like a renamed Easton to me. Which isn't terrible as long as you get 2-5k out of it.
  20. F

What's a fair price on one in great condition? I have a spare I'm wanting to get rid of. 28.5