Search results

1. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

I'm trying to decide between these three. I like about an ounce of end load, but .5oz is fine as well. For .52 / 300 balls which would you swing? Freak Black USSSA Red handle DC41 Reissue white barrell DC41
  2. Mudfrog

Which new bat feels like the OG Psycho

I bought the Izzy Psycho with the understanding that it felt like the OG Psycho. I think it's completely different. Is there a closer match?
  3. Mudfrog

Which replacement should I get?

I have the Orange Connell that I need to send back for a warranty. I'm hoping I get a 2013 bat but I hear the Worth 2013's aren't that great. I'd prefer something balanced or a slight endload like the Connell.. suggestions?
  4. Mudfrog

Is this an OG MV1?

I'm selling it for my brother and was told it was an OG, I want to make sure it is though. The serial number is 0047****.
  5. Mudfrog

Is this a decent dumbbell workout

I'm sick of doing P90X.. I find the videos annoying anymore.. same joke after joke. Anyway, I'm looking for a new routine that can be done with dumbbells. My equipment is as follows: -Incline / Decline Dumbbell Bench -Adjustable dumbbells (the spin on weight kind, two sets 25 & 50 lbs)...
  6. Mudfrog

Dumbbell Workout

I've been doing P90X for a while and I'd like to switch it up. I'm looking for a good dumbbell routine that I can do along with Insanity for cardio. I have several sets of dumbbells, an incline / decline dumbbell bench, pull up and pushup bars. Anyone know of a site you could point me...
  7. Mudfrog

For Sale Boombah Sweatshirt XL

XL Boombah Sweatshirt. Fits larger than an XL. Worn once but was too big. $20 shipped.
  8. Mudfrog

Looking for a new glove

I'm trying to decide which glove to get. Checked out Vinci's website and also looked at some stores. Firstly why do some stores have models that are not shown on the website? Secondly, on the Vinci site some of the 14" gloves look the same, whats the main difference. Looking for a 14"...
  9. Mudfrog

Fish oil sup question

I have heard that if you get fish burps from fish oil supplements that is an indicator that they are no longer good. I occasionally get this from a brand new bottle.. Maybe once a week if that. Is there any truth to this?
  10. Mudfrog

Protein Shake Question

I've been using Syntha 6 protein, it's about $27 shipped for 2.5 lbs. I love this stuff but it just doesn't last long. While at Sams I picked up a 5 lb bag of EAS whey protein for $32. Is the Syntha 6 really that much better? Personally I can't stand the taste of the EAS but if they are...
  11. Mudfrog

Swing changing during the off season

It's amazing how much your swing can change during the off season.. Just watched a video of my swing and it's very different than last years. Still hitting it well for the most part but I have a lot of stuff to fix.. Time to break out the tee.
  12. Mudfrog

For Trade 27oz Balanced MV1

27oz Balanced MV1 ~200 hits, receipt from mid January of this year. Looking for a Balanced Psycho 27 - 28oz in same condition returnable w/ receipt.
  13. Mudfrog

Pics of New Miken Bats

No clue about performance but I really like the paint jobs :eek: Posted on Mikens Facebook page..
  14. Mudfrog

DriFit jersey w/ my image

Lost some weight and need to get a new jersey made up for my church team. Needs to be drifit and use my image (I believe I still have it). Who would do this for a reasonable price since it is only one jersey?
  15. Mudfrog

Any new bats for the year?

Is miken releasing anything new this year? Not store exclusives.
  16. Mudfrog

BP with Classic Plus in the Cold

Since the Classic Plus is not supposed to be affected by weather would it be safe to assume they are fine to hit in cold temps. No damage to the bats..
  17. Mudfrog

Which bat would fit my needs..

Looking to get a balanced bat to use at the end of tournaments when I start getting tired and to give my Psycho an occasional break. Not too worried about durability but I do not want it to break within 500 swings. I'm looking at these but I'm open to suggestions as well. BJ Fulk, Greg...
  18. Mudfrog

Tired of flimsy gloves

My past two Mizuno's have become very flimsy after a year or two. My current one is a GMVP1401.. it was great at first but after only 2 years the fingers and web have become stretched out and flimsy. So I need some recommendations on a good 14" glove that will take some time to break in...
  19. Mudfrog

So are we going to the Classic+?

Haven't heard anything in a while. The last I heard was the Classic M was no longer produced (but we can still get them) and the Classic + would be the ball for Fall and 2011. So is this still the case? Will we be hitting the + or M in 2011?
  20. Mudfrog

Black Miken Hoodie

Anyone know where I can get a Black Miken hoodie? If not anyone know where to get the Grey one for under $60?