Search results

1. dp3

Reissue worth legit

Has anybody swung one? And is it anything like the OG ?
  2. dp3

Twisted Mistress 27oz and newbreed 28oz

Newbreed 28oz. Great shape 100 Mistress sold
  3. dp3

Senior teams

I turn 50 next july 2019 and was looking for a senior team to play with. Ive played for 35 yrs. And have played upper level softball most of my career A and B level.If there is any teams looking then shoot me a message . Thanks
  4. dp3

Bat selection help..

Im going to be a senior next summer and was going to purchase a senior bat. With that being said what kind of durability must I expect with a senior bat. As Ive seen there is not to many warranty with them Ive noticed. Im thinking about the Dudley legend by the way , thanks for any info
  5. dp3

Worth or z1000?

I swing worth right now the triple crown red and white. But was very interested in the new Z s. Do they compare to the worth s as far as performance?.
  6. dp3

Triple crown

I have been swinging the tc 2017 the red and white. And I got to say this is my most favorite Worth that Ive swung in a long time. It hits the 52's well and of course murders the 44s. Whats everybody's opinions about there favorite from the last couple yrs.
  7. dp3

2017 worth liberty usssa

Anybody have an idea what ya get in return for a 2017 worth liberty usssa
  8. dp3

Easton helmer green and orange

Have swung worth for yrs. But was considering swinging the new helmer green and orange . Does it compare to the worths as far as performance?
  9. dp3

Swinging heavier bats

Ive been swinging 26oz. For about 3 yrs. Now . Use to swing 28oz. For many yrs but was thinking of going back to the 28oz. This next yr 2018. I feel like maybe the heavier bats hit the mush balls better now days. I will be 49 next season 2018. Can I get some opinions on this thanks. Dp23
  10. dp3

Torq or L1

Torq or L1 Which is better. Looking to get one of them..