Search results

1. fuzzai

For Sale Wilson A2000 1781, Rawlings PRORV23, Rawlings PRO200-6K

Hey Folks, For sale I have 3 gloves. Note I am in canada, Prices are USD. Wilson A2000 1781, re-laced the first year i got it to yellow, used for maybe 10-12 games. started to break in TIP. Please see pictures and ask any questions you'd like. This glove is somewhat broken in, nowhere near...
  2. fuzzai

For Sale Rawlings RV23

Hello Folks, I purchased this Rawlings RV23, i think 2, maybe 3 years ago. I think it was considered the first year they made them in JT Tan i think. This is not a horween glove.. It is nowhere near broken in, its still very stiff, and has only been used to play catch outside once. Mallet work...
  3. fuzzai

For Sale NWOT Wilson el3 - Orange Tan, Game Model

Selling an A2000 EL3 Game Model in Orange Tan. I just don't see myself using it over my RV23. Color is amazing, pops in the sun. Glove is NWOT, has not been used at all. No poundings, no couch catch, no oils. Nothing! Asking ---. Gonna keep her in Canada. Thanks Willing to listen to...
  4. fuzzai

Bat question/sound

Hello Folks, One of the guys on our team is the "bat guy"..im the crazy "glove guy" that has more gloves then hands, but whatever. He's never liked 2 piece bats, however this year he did buy one of the DC41's, the black one. I ***think*** its last years model, im not 100% sure, and as you...
  5. fuzzai

For Sale Wilson TF21

Looking to sell my Wilson TF21. Been on my hand a few times. I've thrown a ball into it a few times. but never played catch, and its never been outside. Asking 250$ shipped. F/F or add fee's.
  6. fuzzai

LTB Rawlings PRORV23 - Tan

Rawlings rv23 - Tan Hey folks, Looking for a rv23 in Tan. PM is best. thanks.
  7. fuzzai

For Sale Mizuno GGE7V

Selling a Mizuno GGE7V. Asking 150$ shipped. Played catch once, and used in 1 inning, i caught one ball, decided running in the outfield is not for me. ;) somewhat broken in, then again the leather on these oil infused gloves isn't super stiff, but the laces in the pocket are still super...
  8. fuzzai

Custom DCT - Would you be mad?

Hey Folks, Just received a custom DCT. How angry would you be with the way the back of the glove turned out? There's a bubble on the black part of the leather. Like they sewed it too high The trim on my DCTJBT one doesn't have this...and i've also noticed the Black DCT, from the binding...
  9. fuzzai

LTB Rawlings HOH pro200 & pro1000

Looking for RHT gloves: Rawlings HOH PRO200 Rawlings HOH PRO1000 used/mint or not used at all. Hit me up via pm. The only thing i have that i would trade is my oxblood trapeze, pics are in the signature.
  10. fuzzai

Got another 504 - Single Post

Got another 504. I was so thrilled with my Y post, i figured i'd try out a single post web. Went with the JT Tan, Tan lace, dark Tan palm. split grey welting, yellow gold stitching, and red embroidery.
  11. fuzzai

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2000 KP92

For sale or Trade, i present to you a Wilson KP92. Asking 130 shipped to US or Canada. SOLD PP gift or add fees. I have this posted on a Canadian forum as well, hence why pic shows 2 gloves (the other is gone, date is from July)... Glove details: - Never dunked - Never Oiled - Never seen a...
  12. fuzzai

Looking for opinions: Rawlings 303, 302, 504

Hey there folks, just looking for some opinions on the above mentioned gloves (303, 302, 504) Position - 3rd/SS Use for: Softball Thoughts: I originally wanted a 504, looking at the 303's they look pretty good as well, tad longer. I've read the 504 are measuring at 12.25? If thats...
  13. fuzzai

LTB Rawlings PRODCT - Or any DCT, just not Dual Core

As tittle states. Looking for a PRODCT (or any DCT) HOH or PP i'll look at.... Im a RHT. Must be willing to ship to Canada....tnx...