Search results

1. ShOcKeRz27

For Sale/Trade Reebok Vector-O + and Derby Boys

I have a 26oz Combat Derby Boys, and a 29oz Reebok Vector-O Plus for sale. Both bats have maybe 100 hits on them each and are in damn good condition. No rattles, cracks, etc and both bats are clean, no shaving/rolling/etc. Looking to get $175 for them both together... Or willing to trade for any...
  2. ShOcKeRz27

For Sale/Trade OG 26oz Derby Boys

I have an original 26oz derby boys on the for sale or trade block... bat literally has less then 100 hits on it.. no spider webbing or rattles, anything of the sort. Just gets absolutely no use with my JH's and z2000... Looking to get $100 for it or open for trades... worth's or tps z-series...
  3. ShOcKeRz27

For Sale/Trade 27.5 jh m798

I have a 27.5oz OG JH M798 that has literally been sitting in my bag for the past 2 years... We only play ISA/FSA/USSSA down here and with my jh120 and derby boys, it never see's any love. has a few hundred hits on it, but in overall good condition... can send pics, or will get some up later...
  4. ShOcKeRz27

JoePa to Retire....

espn just broke the news on sportscenter: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7211281/penn-state-nittany-lions-joe-paterno-retire-end-season
  5. ShOcKeRz27

LTTF lookin for worth's, combat's & reebok's

have a pair of really nice maui jim's on the block... that I am looking to trade for a bat... Maui Jim Honolua Bay Polarized Sunglasses! looking for worths, combats or reeboks... NO ASA, only playing ISA and Freedom, FAS (NSA) down here in FL. Looking for the following bats to trade for...
  6. ShOcKeRz27

For Sale/Trade Polarized Maui Jim Honolua Bay Sunglasses...

Glasses are sold to Floo56!!! I have a pair of these: http://www.mauijim.com/honolua-bay-4248.html sunglasses for sale. they were my dad's, he wore them maybe 2 or 3x. They are 100% authentic, come with case and lens cloth. They are the Amber colored ''frames'' with the HCL2 lens...
  7. ShOcKeRz27

LTB Worth Prodigy Batting Gloves XXL

looking to pick up some if anyone has them... cant find them anywhere in my size/color... looking for the following colors, all in XXL: White White/Black White/Carolina White/Royal ripped a pair tonight after 2 years of use... :( have a back up but wanna pick up a few more... lmk!
  8. ShOcKeRz27

For Sale LTB iPod

had mine stolen at the field, from my damn bag none the less... need a new one... looking for a 32gb, but could possibly settle for a 16gb if the price is good... really looking for a video... NO NANO's... iTouch, only if the price is too good to pass up... looking to spend around 130 or...
  9. ShOcKeRz27

26oz Dan Smith Plague...

looking for a 26oz Dan Smith Plague... in the following two conditions... barely used, and returnable, with a reciept... or NIW NR shoot me a PM with what you've got.
  10. ShOcKeRz27

xbox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Pedal..

looking to pick up a second bass pedal for the drum kit that comes with it... mine seems to be on the way out... thanks
  11. ShOcKeRz27

26-27.5 oz 1.20 Worths

Looking for lightly used & returnable, or NIW NR of the following... 26.5 or 27.5 JH Mutant (Blue n Yellow only) 26oz Resmondo Titan (prefer the OG Blue one) 26.5 or 27.5 oz JH Mayhem or JH Titan looking to stay between 150 and 180 shipped... paypal only and no gift...
  12. ShOcKeRz27

need a shirt

Just joined a team and the season is half over but league is strict about colors matching... dont know why, just are.... I need a royal blue shirt, with some logo on it, not really picky, just nothing stupid... prefer something simple with orange and white logo or something, or just white...
  13. ShOcKeRz27

WTB 13.5 White/Carolina Blue Liberty!

looking to pick one up... know someone had one on here a few weeks back, cant seem to find the thread... must be 13.5 inch H-Web... would settle for a trap if its white/carolina blue... thanks!
  14. ShOcKeRz27

NOW 28oz SSR1 for trade...

I have a NOW 28oz Easton SSR1 (stealth reveal) that I may be putting on the blocks... not really sure what I want tho, so i am open to suggestions... It is fully returnable, with a valid reciept from september. possible ideas: 27oz OG Freak 27 or 28oz Worth Toxic 27.5 JH120...
  15. ShOcKeRz27

LTS 28oz SCN12BH...

Bat has about 100 hits on it... still looks brand new... fully returnable with a receipt... NO Trades! -Price- $137 shipped
  16. ShOcKeRz27

Worth Hats...

Looking for some... 2 or 3 maybe, not a lot... looking for flexfits... preferred straight billed too... Truckers are fine with me... Size: L/XL Either of the two would be ideal Black as main color, and logo in either white or carolina/columbia blue... or Carolina/Columbia as main, and...
  17. ShOcKeRz27

OG Syn 2nd Batch 28oz GREAT Condition

Have a 28 oz 2nd batch that Ive had... It never gets used... maybe 200 cuts on it.. Serial# 315599..... ONLY LOOKING TO SELL!!! Unless you come up with something outrageously too good to pass up... Looking for $200 (pp fee's included) BAT HAS BEEN SOLD!!! THANKS SHEEM31
  18. ShOcKeRz27

Wilson First Basemens Glove...

I have a brown and black Wilson A900 1st basemens glove for sale... Model Number is A0900 3XBM... 12 3/4inch... This glove is in really good condition. Pocket is well formed and glove is broken in, but not nearly ''floppy''. The pocket is also very deep and holds a 12 inch ball...
  19. ShOcKeRz27

Looking to trade for a JH...

Bat has been traded!!!!! its a 27oz FL Plague... has about 150 hits... it is spiderwebbed, as to be expected... is fully returnable, with a receipt from earlier this month.. graphics are 100% tho... looking for the following bats ONLY!!: 26.5 or 27.5 JH120 M7JH120 JH Titan...
  20. ShOcKeRz27

27oz FL JM Plague FT!!

Bat has been traded!!!!! its a 27oz FL Plague... has about 150 hits... it is spiderwebbed, as to be expected... is fully returnable, with a receipt from earlier this month.. graphics are 100% tho... looking for the following bats ONLY!!: 26.5 or 27.5 JH120 M7JH120 JH Titan...