Search results

1. M

For Sale Several Bats up for Sale

The j3 you sent came in today. Great seller right here guys!
  2. M

Leitchfield, Kentucky

Looking to play some more ball anywhere between Louisville, Ky and Bowling Green, Ky. I've played all positions except pitcher, catcher, and 1st.
  3. M

Better bat?

I have both and prefer the cg275 but it could just be the weight difference. My cg275 is 28.5 oz and my bhose is 26 oz. both are excellent bats though.
  4. M

Bought my first higher quality glove yesterday

Will do. Just played some catch yesterday before league and couch catch the last couple days. Incredibly stiff compared to what I'm used to so I stuck with my old glove for the game last night until it breaks in some more.
  5. M

Thanks guys. I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm blaming this site for the start of my addiction.
  6. M

Finally bought myself my first glove over $50 and I'm very impressed with the quality of this glove compared to my past gloves. It's a pro303-6jb.
  7. M

For Sale Nike Shado Elite J BF1489

Wish I had the funds to buy this. Glws
  8. M

Let's talk modern Utrip Bats.... (golfers welcome)

I have a pretty similar background as you and that's my understanding as well. Maybe one of the guys on here with more experience can chime in.
  9. M

Found my dads old bats

Can never tell on this site lol
  10. M

Found my dads old bats

Never said they were nice. Just weird to me how much bats have changed.
  11. M

coed bats

You're welcome
  12. M

Found my dads old bats

So apparently I'm too dumb to figure out how to post the picture right. Sorry guys
  13. M

Found my dads old bats

https://imageshack.com/i/p1FPJW3bj
  14. M

coed bats

I'm not saying girls can't play 3rd but if you're going to have them play third they should be able to field well enough to handle themselves
  15. M

coed bats

There isn't a single team in our coed league that has a girl playing 3b. Are the guys on your team really that bad?
  16. M

2014 Batting for Boobies Superdraft (Cleveland Ohio)

I think I'll be coming up from kentucky for this. My brother lives in brook park so we will bith most likely play.
  17. M

Found my dads old bats

Having trouble with the uploads lol
  18. M

Found my dads old bats

19. M

Found my dads old bats

Anybody ever see or use these before? Some are pretty heavy. One weighs 35oz