Search results

1. T

For Sale Easton SmallBatch 12.75

Think I got removed for not having a sale price so here goes again. $185 shipped. Batch #4 12.75. H-web Game used while pitching and has some bag rash but still very good condition and very stiff I’m the fingers and web. Broken in TIP. hoping y’all will let me slide re-using the photos from...
  2. T

For Sale 2 freaks

27oz freak 12 PT Balanced. No return. No webbing just a few paint chips and a decent rattle. Lots of swings, very hot. Swings VERY LIGHT. 25.5 white freak a delic same thing. Lots of bag rash but no cracks or webbing. Tons of swings on this bat but no sign of stopping. looking for $100 each...
  3. T

Batting helmet for pitching

Has anyone here tried the old double earflaps with a cage helmet set up on the mound? I don't pitch often but with the league I play in getting more competitive I don't want to take any risks the few times Im called on. I went a few pages deep on the search but didn't find anything. Ive been...
  4. T

Tournament teams in Rec Leagues?

Whats your take? Save it for the weekend or Suck it up. Get better and beat them.
  5. T

For Trade A2000 1787 and LS Flare

SOLD AND SOLD Retail A2000 1787 SuperSkin. Glove is game ready but still stiff in the thumb and pinky. Broken in TIP for softball but could easily flatten out and go traditional for baseball infield use. All yellow stitching has been colored red. $150 obo shipped Louisville Slugger Omaha...
  6. T

LTTF 25oz Utrip

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/utrip-flex.1436054/#post-18827374 Looking to trade 26 Utrip Flex for another Utrip 25- 26.5 2piece Specifically Freaks Legits Liberty Demarinis
  7. T

For Trade Utrip Flex

SOLD FOR $125 LOOKING FOR UTRIP TRADES (miken/demarini/worth 2 pieces) NR is OK! 26oz Helmer flex with a few hundred swings. Really starting to open up. No webbing or cracks. Reciept and barcode good through 8/27/17. Looking for a two piece preferably 25-26.5 Please send pictures with offers...
  8. T

For Sale/Trade Z4 dual stamp

26 ounce dual stamp Z4 endload. Returnable with reciept. No where near broken in. $110 shipped Also interested in trades for other two piece bats 27oz or lighter and rawlings heart of the hide rht gloves
  9. T

Miken freakadelic tee Bp

Probably close to 1000 swings on the freakadelic. Trying to put some cracks in this thing and lock in to finish out the season.280 fences, mix of mostly classic M's with some harder stuff. White balls are launch 650s fully open to feedback on my swing
  10. T

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak30 r/r/b

Was told this was a 26 when I got it in trade. No knob sticker and receipt conveniently has a hole poked through the weight. Scales 27.7 Probably around 250 swings. Only bag/field wear. No cracks or cap separation. Knob has slight miken wobble. Great bat, but I just got a flex that needs...
  11. T

For Sale/Trade 44 pro

12.5 44 pro signature series. H-web with Japanese kip leather. Still very stiff. No personalizations. Just custom coloring. Great glove just doesn't get used over my a2000's. Looking for $135 OBO shipped. Would also trade for a nike vapor 360 or a proharp rawlings
  12. T

For Sale Easton blast power sensor

Sold to bcholico Not compatible with my Nexus phone. Literally took 3 swings with the app on my girlfriend's iPhone. Comes with the sensor, knob attachment, wireless charging pad and USB cable. No box but I have the instructions. Looking for $85 shipped
  13. T

For Trade 25.5 insaneU

GS sports exclusive insaneU. 25.5oz very good feel. Probably around 150-200 swing mark. Just starting to open up. No webbing cracks or other issues. Just a little dirty. Looking at other bats. Specifically 2016 LS Z4 utrip or dual stamp. Interested in trying out a monsta. Would also be...
  14. T

For Trade 15 CL22 26oz

Sale price! $115 shipped! SOLD LOCALLY FOR $100 2015 cl22 stadium 26oz r/r. Very low swings. Og grip. No cracks, knob wobble, or end cap separation. Looking to trade for 2 piece miken Worth or a nighthawk. 26.5oz and down only Top of the list would be legits freaks DCs Please include photos...
  15. T

For Sale/Trade Balanced CL22 26oz

This is the balanced long barrel version of the CL22. Bat is minty with around 20 swings on mush bp balls. At 26oz swings very light and scales at 25.8oz. Has return and receipt from last month. Looking for trades for 2 piece bats first, then gloves. Sale price for now is $115 shipped
  16. T

For Trade Fulk legit 26

Traded to combat18 Seeing what's out there for trade. Bat is well broken in has small zigzag crack shown in the photo as well as some bag wear. Returnable with reciept and barcode. Interested in other 2 piece bats 26.5 and lighter. Stealth is available in another thread. Balanced CL22 not...
  17. T

For Sale/Trade Scn19 Stealth NEWSTAMP

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1426935
  18. T

For Sale/Trade J2U 27oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1426935
  19. T

For Sale/Trade Connell legit/ J2U/ Stealth

2015 Connell Legit 220 26oz R/R with barcode. Probably 50 hits, No webbing,cracks. Very tiny rattle. Traded to Bob23 J2U 27oz has too many hits to count and is on fire. $100 Stealth Tri-zone scn19 26oz has probably around 200 hits. New Utrip stamp! $85 lizards skins included on all 3 All...
  20. T

For Sale/Trade 3 for sale

27 J2U absolutely on fire! Near 1000 swings and not even webbed. Couple paint chips and field wear. $100 26 '16 CL22 Stadium NR Less than 30 swings w/ og grip $200Sold to borracho69 26 Stealth scn19 NEW STAMP! not sure on swings but only field wear on the barrel. $85 Prices are shipped...