Search results

1. jonesey30

For Sale 17’ 26 oz NR USA Flipper and 05’ 30 oz OG Miken Ultra Reissue

LTS Only - Deal of the Day!!! * SOLD* 17’ NR 26 oz Demarini USA Flipper with maybe 10 hits. Bat still looks new. Comes with Spiderz bat grip. $160 Firm includes shipping 2005 30 oz Miken OG Ultra Reissue in good condition. Has flat paper sticker with serial # 5024325. Not sure number of hits...
  2. jonesey30

LTB '14 Demarini Border Battle AM

Looking to buy a 2014 Demarini Border Battle, prefer 26oz but will look at 27oz. No preference on the condition. Pm me is the fastest, PayPal ready.
  3. jonesey30

NR Stamp Location

Where would I find the warranty replacement stamp or engraving on a Z4K. I've been scouring the bat and can't seem to find one. It's my friends bat and he has no clue if it has been returned, since he bought it from someone else. Thanks
  4. jonesey30

For Sale 26.5 Worth Sick HD52 r/r & 27oz Worth Balanced Legit NR. DEAL Of THE DAY!!

Looking to Sell. NO TRADES!! 1) 26.5oz Worth Sick HD52 (SBSJHA) returnable w/ receipt dated for 05/16. Has no more than 100 hits and has some pop, original grip, no issues whatsoever, 2015 Pink ASA Model Asking $100 Shipped USPS 2) 27oz Worth Balanced Legit (SBL5A), 2015 Green ASA Model...
  5. jonesey30

LTB Playstation Vita

Looking for a used Playstation Vita. Needs to be well taken care of and it doesn't matter if has any games to go with it. PM with pricing
  6. jonesey30

For Sale 26oz Monsta Zombie

26oz Monsta Zombie. SOLD SOLD!! Selling a 26oz non warranty Monsta Zombie. Bat is in good condition and has about 200-250 hits all on 52's. No cracks, end cap separation, clearcoat peeling or any visible webbing. One very small nick that would need you to look real good. Has lizard skin grip...
  7. jonesey30

LTB 26oz ASA Miken Freak Black

Looking to buy a 26oz ASA Miken Freak Black. Doesn't matter if it's mint, NIW, NR or Used.
  8. jonesey30

LTB Google Chromebook

Looking to buy a new or used Google Chromebook for my son. Just seeing if anyone has one available that they no longer use or can help out with getting better pricing. PM if you have something. Thanks
  9. jonesey30

For Sale 27oz Easton CNT+ (SCN2)

http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/ricka2/media20140920_101757_zpsda7041c9.jpg.html http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/ricka2/media/20140920_101807_zpsfce59dfc.jpg.html 27oz OG Easton SCN2 CNT+. Bought this bat right before summer from a board bro, used it all summer for one of our leagues...
  10. jonesey30

LTB Paintball Gun or Package

Looking to see if anyone has a paintball gun or package that they don't use or would like to sell. Preferably something that is in excellent condition and has a value. Not looking for a Walmart special or generic. I don't play a lot, but when I have a chance I want something that has durability...
  11. jonesey30

Dynasty League Trade Consideration Help

Playing in a 14 team Dynasty league. I have been in rebuilding mode for the last 2 years and trying to stay young with my whole team. This year I have the #1 pick and the ability to draft Trout (Due to the fact 2 teams bowed out and the rest of the players get thrown back into the draft). With...
  12. jonesey30

LTB IPhone 5C Case/Cover

Looking to buy a couple of IPhone 5C Case/Cover. Let me know what brand, color or style you have.
  13. jonesey30

LTB Oakley Fast Jacket Lenses

Looking to buy Oakley Fast Jacket lenses. Mine are getting scratched from dropping and now I need some new ones. Preferably black iridium, grey, blue or even G30. PM with colors and price Thanks
  14. jonesey30

LTB 26oz Derby Boys ASA or 275 or Miken FX700 Maxload

Looking to buy a 26oz Combat Derby Boy ASA or 275 and/ or a 26oz Miken FX700 Maxload. They can be used, NR or NIW. Definitely need one as close to scale weight as possible or nothing heavier than 27oz on scale. LMK what you have, no trades since majority of my bats are older.
  15. jonesey30

For Sale/Trade 13" custom woodz glove dark yellow/ black - RHT

*FOR SALE/ TRADE* WOODZ custom glove 13" crown with US Kip Elite and extra palm padding. glove is in Decent shape only drawback is that I accidentally put shaving cream on it and stuck it in the oven for a few minutes and didn't realize that it smeared some of the color. Only used about 5...
  16. jonesey30

LTB Dress pants 36x32

Looking to buy some quality dress pants in size 36x32. Doesn't matter what style or pattern. Need pics.
  17. jonesey30

LTB LiPo Batteries for my Traxxas

Looking for one or a couple of LiPo batteries. Preferrably 5000Mah, 3S, 11.1V or whatever you may have to sell or have the hookup to get at a good price. PM with anything you have Thanks, Rick
  18. jonesey30

LTB Keyless entry with or without alarm for 2007 H3

Anyone have the hookup on a keyless entry for a 2007 H3 or one with an alarm. There's one already built in, but car dealership has no idea where the keyless remote is and I have no idea what I can do about it. Any suggestions would be appreciative
  19. jonesey30

LTB Polarized Oakleys

Looking to buy in either mint condition or new polarized oakley sunglasses. Prefer something like Pit Bull ( either regular or angling), Ten ( no preference on the year) and Straight Jacket ( either angling or regular). Have paypal MUST BE POLARIZED
  20. jonesey30

LTB 26oz PST ( ASA ONLY )

Looking to buy a 26oz only ASA version. I have a 27oz, but scale weight on pst's are not true to weight.