Search results

1. GoForBroke

For Sale 2009 Ressy Titan

Pm sent to you.
  2. GoForBroke

Witch Z2000 el is the RI model...

So is there any difference between thse 2 other than the color? sorry I thought that 1 replaced the other...
  3. GoForBroke

Witch Z2000 el is the RI model...

Hey guys, looking at getting a new Z2000 but have heard alot of talk here to make sure I get the RI model. so could you please look at these 2 bats and tell me which is the RI one. Thanks so much for your help
  4. GoForBroke

Connell Mayhem II or Titan 5.4L: SBTUS

Well my Mayhem XL just let go on me so im in the market for a new stick. Ive been looking at both these bats but have'nt hit either of them and was just wanting to know if any of you have them or hit them and what you thought about them. Thanks for your time.
  5. GoForBroke

For Sale/Trade 26oz 09 Ressy Titan

very interested any pics???
  6. GoForBroke

LTB 26/27oz Miken DC-41

Bump....Time
  7. GoForBroke

LTB 26/27oz Miken DC-41

Bump.......
  8. GoForBroke

LTB 26/27oz Miken DC-41

Looking to buy a nice 26/27oz Miken DC-41 PM Me With Offers
  9. GoForBroke

For Sale 26oz. dc 41 for sale

Pm sent back to you..; )
  10. GoForBroke

For Sale 26oz. dc 41 for sale

PM Sent....
  11. GoForBroke

For Sale/Trade 27oz DC41

Pm sent..........
  12. GoForBroke

XL vs. Resmondo 454

Wow, I was looking at both the XL and the 454 Ressy and was just about to order the 454 , but now im all messed up..; ( But it seems like the more i read the XL is the better choice. I have'nt hit either of these 2 bats so it hard to make a good decision but I do hear more good about the XL...
  13. GoForBroke

Looking at 3 different Bats.....

Hey guys, i was looking for a little insight here if you could help. :confused: I am looking at 3 Different bats right now .. Worth Resmondo DUO Worth Resmondo Titan Miken MV-1 I have'nt had the chance to swing any of these sticks yet so any input would be much appreciated. Thanks....
  14. GoForBroke

For Trade 27oz MV-1 Supermax

If you should decide to sell this please let me know.. Thanks
  15. GoForBroke

Elite Turf Shoes and Shorts

Great thanks for the help, ill try to get with him...
  16. GoForBroke

Elite Turf Shoes and Shorts

I was wanting to know where is a good place to buy the Elite Turf shoes and Shorts.. Are there any Elite Reps or anyone else that might be able to help me out .. Thanks....