Search results

1. KoolAid

Naples CCSS

I am playing with Suncoast Adidas 40's & 50's.
  2. KoolAid

2019 adidas 2 piece

I swing the 2 piece and I do not think it runs heavy, just the opposite. I normally swing a 26.5 oz two piece endload USSSA bat. I went with the 27.5 oz Adidas two piece endload because it weighs 26.9oz without the stock grip so its pretty close to my comfort zone.
  3. KoolAid

Vid of 18’ BB Helmer vs. Blueline

Not sure who that would be ;)
  4. KoolAid

Vid of 18’ BB Helmer vs. Blueline

That kid wouldn't be safe behind that screen with you hitting bro. LOL!
  5. KoolAid

Price Check helmer assault

PUT THAT AWAY!!!!! :)
  6. KoolAid

For Sale Adidas Melee for sale

Sold to Darren.
  7. KoolAid

For Sale Adidas Melee for sale

SOLD!!!!! 26oz Adidas Melee (endload) with @ 100 or so swings on it. Selling for $120 shipped. PM if interested.
  8. KoolAid

New Adidas two piece

Not sure the exact weight on the endload on these. I swing 26oz in the 1 piece endload version, but felt comfortable with 27.5 oz endload in the 2 piece model (with factory grip still on).
  9. KoolAid

New Adidas two piece

Lee Trotter w/Suncoast Adidas had demo's to use. He wasn't selling them because he only received a few. Expecting his regular shipment in a week or two.
  10. KoolAid

New Adidas two piece

I used this bat this past weekend in the Eastern Nationals (Valdosta, GA.) over my one piece Adidas Melee and loved it. Great feel and swings like a one piece with minimal handle flex. Felt a little light though even with the half ounce endload so went up in weight.
  11. KoolAid

DeMarini King of the Jungle?

Geeeze bro.
  12. KoolAid

Helmer Red Line

Yes, same bat - different paint job.
  13. KoolAid

LTB Easton Nurple

Looking for a 26oz or 27oz nurple. Used and returnable is OK. NR is OK as well. PM. Buy or trade for.
  14. KoolAid

For Sale Easton Fireflex Blue Line

Suprised that this bat is still here
  15. KoolAid

UPS tracking number 1Z8665W70383452126

UPS tracking number 1Z8665W70383452126
  16. KoolAid

Bat has been shipped. Will get you the tracking info shortly. Currently driving.

Bat has been shipped. Will get you the tracking info shortly. Currently driving.
  17. KoolAid

For Sale Adidas Melee 12

SOLD to Rage21
  18. KoolAid

For Sale Adidas Melee 12

SOLD for asking price. Selling my 26oz Adidas Melee 12" barrel. Bat is in good shape and has @ 40-50 hits on it. Selling for $120 shipped (U.S.) PM if interested. Not interested in trades.
  19. KoolAid

For Sale Helmer Blue line

Blueline has been sold to Batalot for asking price.
  20. KoolAid

For Sale Helmer Blue line

THIS guy.....LOL!