New Adidas two piece

TheSilentMan35

Senior baller...don't let the age bothers you!
They will be out around August 15th..I believe, as I had asked the vendor rep at the isa senior world series last weekend.

KoolAid

I used this bat this past weekend in the Eastern Nationals (Valdosta, GA.) over my one piece Adidas Melee and loved it. Great feel and swings like a one piece with minimal handle flex. Felt a little light though even with the half ounce endload so went up in weight.

KoolAid

Were they selling them there or did you have a hook-up?

Lee Trotter w/Suncoast Adidas had demo's to use. He wasn't selling them because he only received a few. Expecting his regular shipment in a week or two.

KoolAid

Not sure the exact weight on the endload on these. I swing 26oz in the 1 piece endload version, but felt comfortable with 27.5 oz endload in the 2 piece model (with factory grip still on).

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Dealers will not get first crack they are reserving the first bats for their players to use and their reps get a handful to sell. Suncoast will then sell at Worlds. We are hearing 9/20 at the earliest for our shipment. If you would want one let me know they are not cheap as they are air freighting them into the country and it is a 2 piece bat so more production costs.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Not sure the exact weight on the endload on these. I swing 26oz in the 1 piece endload version, but felt comfortable with 27.5 oz endload in the 2 piece model (with factory grip still on).

Ive heard its a .5 oz el

Dogue

Evil Genius
I was told the Melee is 3/4oz and assumed the Melee12's would be the same. Not sure why some mfgs like to keep that a secret and make people guess???

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Chad always has great deal, but new bats are more $$, add in the shipping and higher unit cost, you gotta pay for the new tech.
Suncoast are good guys, I bought some of there Adidas turfs and cleats and price was good.
Maybe if we could give Chad a real decent pre order he could get a better discount that he could share... or not, mLOL