Search results

1. daddypoe

LTB GB Packers or CHI Bears tickets?

Just seeing if anyone has any tickets for any games this season. I'm not looking for any specific games, just enjoy some outdoor football and those are the closest NFL stadiums to me. Thanks!
  2. daddypoe

LTB Sprint iPhone 4

No thanks, just looking for the cheaper one for her.
  3. daddypoe

LTB Worth SBMUBJ Mayhem BJ Fulk USSSA - 27oz

Seeing if anyone has one for sale. 27 oz, as close to new as possible with return. Thanks.
  4. daddypoe

LTB Sprint iPhone 4

Just seeing what is out there. The lady wants an iPhone but she doesn't need the latest and greatest. Thanks.
  5. daddypoe

How often do you take supplements?

This is what I take daily: 1. Micillar casein 2. Kre Alkalyn 3. 1 Aspirin per day-81mg 4. Vitamin/mineral 5. Fish Oils-10 grams daily 6. COQ10-100 mg daily 7. DHEA...25mg morning/25mg 8. Humanofort-200 mg 9. Glutamine 10. Amino Acids 11. Melatonin 12. ZMA 13. Calcium 14. Vitamin D
  6. daddypoe

How often do you take supplements?

I eat the same and take the same supplements regardless if I'm working out that day or not. Helps keep things consistent and into a routine.
  7. daddypoe

Pictures of My 28 Week Transformation

It was a new one in Minnesota, Iron Viking. Haven't been on stage in 13 years and got smoked but didn't take last so I guess that is a plus lol. Too fat and too small for my weight class. Going to grow properly this time and hit it hard to step on stage one last time next year.
  8. daddypoe

I don't eat them a whole lot and if I do, then I eat sweet potatoes, yams, or something that isn't white. More nutrients in other potatoes. Thanks for all the support everyone. Looking forward to gaining weight properly this time around and compete again November 2014 and be competitive...
  9. daddypoe

Nope :) No miracle drug to make a transformation like I did. I did cardio 7 days a week for the most part, even did some two a days. Trained 4-5 days at the gym and over the 28 week period the worst I ate was some 94% fat free popcorn on occasions. No drug will make up for preparation...
  10. daddypoe

Yeah, being in the process of getting a sleeve done and a cover up on the tattoos prior to all the weight loss so I held off finishing things. Already been back in the chair and should have everything look a lot cleaner on my arms tattoo wise with in the next month or two. Definitely sucked...
  11. daddypoe

For my meals I completely changed my diet. No pop, no restaurant food, weighed all my meals means exactly that. I weighed out every portion so each meal (6 meals a day) I knew how many grams of protein, how many carbs, and how much fat I was getting. Some simple tips, no carbs after your...
  12. daddypoe

OK guys, sorry for such a delay in getting this out. Many of you have watched my 28 week log and have asked to see pictures of my transformation. In summary, I started out at 253 pounds in November and at the end of the 28 week journey I weighed 184 pounds. So that is a 69 pound weight...
  13. daddypoe

injury/supplement help

Post your weight, diet, how often you workout, cardio, and overall goal weight you want to achieve and I'll gladly help. As for pre workout, I liked using "Creatine Blast" by MetRx.
  14. daddypoe

injury/supplement help

HGH of Deer antler velvet has about 1/100 of the actual dose you need to do anything. If you are looking to go that route, get the real stuff.
  15. daddypoe

28 Week Competition Log

Sorry for the delay guys, had a baby the same week as the show and things have been crazy ever since! I'm putting together some before and after pictures. I ended up weighing in at 184 at the show so a total loss of 69 lbs to hit the stage. I was too fat and too small for the light...
  16. daddypoe

28 Week Competition Log

5 days out, weigh 188.2 this morning. Down 65 pounds :0 I can't complain too much about my progress. Only thing that sucks is that I have loose skin from all the weight loss. Oh well, that is what I get for being a big boy for a while. Stretch marks and loose skin. Who doesn't want a 6...
  17. daddypoe

28 Week Competition Log

11 days out, weigh 192. Carbs for the next 11 days starting today are 300-200-100-0-0-0-0-100-200-300-Show Day Protein at 300 Drinking 2 gallons of water a day, will start my diuretics next week, pull water out Thursday and hoping to come in at 176.25 but we shall see :0
  18. daddypoe

28 Week Competition Log

3 weeks to go, weigh 194.8 so getting down there. Diet is now 200-100-50-0 for carbs, 300 grams protein and then 10-15 grams of fat each meal. For carbs I'm eating mostly green beans, asparagus, and brown rice/brown rice cakes. We shall see how the final weeks go!
  19. daddypoe

28 Week Competition Log

Feeling at 100% now, photo shoot tomorrow and training is back to normal. Weighed in at 198.5 this morning so my goal is going to be around 190 in 3 weeks. Time to bust my ass. Kicking cardio into higher intensity twice a day and switching up diet and supplements tomorrow after going...