Search results

1. M

Design help

I am looking for some design I have a team name of the multiplescorgasms I would like the name shorten to the SCORGASMS with the Seattle Mariners colors is that possible an also what is the cost ?
  2. M

Quick Question

2016 TEAM COMBAT BRYCE OLIVEIRA ASA SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL BAT. Does this bat have handle alot of handle flex like the Demarini's please advise
  3. M

How to get the ball up in the air

thanks guys for all the help
  4. M

How to get the ball up in the air

I am 6'2 220lbs and I am trying to figure out how to get the ball up in the air with distance. I hit long line drives about 6ft off the ground Im trying to get the ball up and more distance how do I go about doing it
  5. M

Bat Free Agent Please Help

Is the Future like a Juggy or is it a 12inch barrel version of the ONE. Is it a doublewall or triple ?
  6. M

Thanks for all the help never heard of the future, but i think im going to pick up 2 Insanes 1 aftermath USA and a future what ever that is
  7. M

I heard that the Aftermath has poor durability is that true? also what about the insane? is it a repaint of the Juggy ?
  8. M

Help

I have been looking at Mizuno for a while but never had the nerve I have looked at the blackout and other ASA Mizuno's but was told that they hit ok not quite like Easton's. I like the way that the ASA blackout looks. I hit Eastons I use the L3 L4 and L6 27 ounce 2 ounce endload. Please someone...
  9. M

Need some help I have been swinging Easton since I started playing softball 4 years ago. I finally think its time for a change so I'm a bat free agent. I like the design of Demarini but a bit unsure I have swung a couple ( Sunday Swagger and Evo AX I) didn't care for either. Currently swinging...