Search results

1. BigGilly44

I need some of your knowledge!

Senior bats are new to me. A outlaw league just started in my area. Senior bats and 44/375 or 44/400 balls. I am looking into buying a senior bat and would like to know the expected life of a bat? Ive heard "rumors" or otherwise known as BS around the diamond about 100 swings and breaking or...
  2. BigGilly44

Those with InsaneU's??

I picked one up last week. Put about 200 swnigs on it last night. The bat just feels muted and behind my other bats in pop. I havent had a Demarini Utrip in over a year and read this bat was good. Im just not impressed. Does it need a diet of 44s before it will be good with 52s. Does it need...
  3. BigGilly44

Need Help? '16 CL22 vs. InsaneU

Just like the title says: 2016 CL22 vs InsaneU? I will be adding a Demaini to my Usssa stable and want to know if the CL22 is in the same league as the InsaneU. For all that have swung both the CL22 and InsaneU. What is the comparision and if you could only have one....which one? thanks!:thumb:
  4. BigGilly44

Help, Combatants!

Okay before im sbfs flamed, Ive read almost all your posts and searched already. But, Im looking for some personal help. I am looking to get a 2016 Combat. I dont want to get trapped by a brand. I want to continue to look and try out new bats. With that said: you can see my bats in my sig...
  5. BigGilly44

Electronic Scorebook?

I am thinking of buying either a tablet (droid) or an IPad and getting a electronic scorebook. Does anyone have any suggestions or personal reviews of the good, the bad and the ugly's. Thanks in advance.
  6. BigGilly44

Why should I care about anything but 52s?

ASA uses 52/300 and NSA uses 52/275. States, Nationals, qualifiers, worlds, super worlds. No matter what it is, sanctioned tourneys use the low compression balls. I have never played USSSA so I cant speak on that association. So why should I care about anything but 52s? I read on here about...
  7. BigGilly44

LTTF Miken Freak52 Balanced in 25oz

Looking for a Miken Freak 52 Balanced in 25oz. I have some pretty good trade bait but also have $$$. Hit me up...need a bat for the Wifey. Thx
  8. BigGilly44

Whats up...

Just saying hello. Ive been checking out the site for a while and finally stepped up and signed up. Just saying hello....