Search results

1. RAG101

Price Check Please

2019 Worth EST Comp ASA 26oz. Used for 1 season. Only used by me. Maybe 100 swings on it.
  2. RAG101

Price Check Please

2019 Miken KP Freak 23 ASA 26oz. Used for about 3 season. I was the only one that used it. Maybe 300 swings on it.
  3. RAG101

Used ASA 52. 300 Ball Price

I've got close to 100 to 125 used .52 300 balls from the last 4 or 5 years. Any idea what a fair price for used balls is? I'm looking to just put them on a local marketplace.
  4. RAG101

Strike Zone Mat

How much of an insult do you think it would be to the umpires if a few of the teams in our league bought a $30.00 strike zone mat to use during games?
  5. RAG101

Bat Tape

What the preferred bat tape nowadays? There are tons out there but are they really any better than the classic sports tape?
  6. RAG101

Cold Weather Hitting

I'm located in Alabama so we don't really do a lot of playing in the cold weather. We are scheduled to play tonight when the temp will be around 40 with a wind chill down to about 32. Should I use my bats like I normally would for warm weather or do I just need to use my cheap bats? Is there...
  7. RAG101

2018 Miken Vicious

Does anyone know anything about this bat? Curious as to why a 2018 Miken model is only $150 instead of the typical $300.
  8. RAG101

Pitching Machine for Slowpitch???

Well guys I'm sick of always pitching bp decently then getting pitched to by what seems to be a 7 year old. Anyone have any links to a good slowpitch pitching machine or any plans for how to build one myself??? I've had to swing at balls 8 feet outside for far too long.
  9. RAG101

Hoover, AL

Need a lady and possibly another guy for Thursday night co-ed softball.
  10. RAG101

Single Stamp or Dual Stamp

I play in an ASA league all 3 season each year. It's time for an new bat or 2. My question is, should I buy bats that are only ASA stamped or buy dual stamped bats? Are the dual stamped bats better that the ASA only stamped bats?