Search results

1. M

LTB 47/525 11" softballs

New or used.
  2. M

TPS bat question

How did TPS stamp their NR bats in 2014-15?
  3. M

For Sale 13 Bats for sale

All prices include USPS Priority shipping. Payment thru Paypal via family and friend or add Paypal fees. I can message pics of individual bats if interested. Need these last 8 gone. Open to offers 33/23 Mako $55 34/24 Dirty South $110 2x 33/23 OG Stealth SSR3B $60 each 33/23 FS1 $55 L to...
  4. M

Help with FP bat pricing

I’ve got 15-20 used FP bats and need help with pricing before I list them. I had a contact for this years ago but can’t remember who it was. If anyone can help please send a message for help with pricing or with a contact who can. Thanks for any help.
  5. M

For Sale 26oz. Freak Platinum PT balanced

$115 del. PP as friend.
  6. M

For Trade 26oz. Bal. Freak PT Platinum

Looking for another senior bat with a light endload. Will add cash for an ASA stamp U2 or Boombah Cannon.
  7. M

For Sale 25.U-trip Melon

Less than 50 cuts. Comes with barcode and receipt dated 6-13-18. $190 del. Paypal to friend. Shipped USPS Priority.
  8. M

For Sale Steele’s XXLT and TPS Ai

27oz.Steele’s XLT 7178 black and green 28oz.TPS Ai endload with tiny knob Both bats are in like new condition and still have the ASA grandfathered stickers on them. $65 each del. or $120 for the pair. Paypal as friend. Shipping USPS Priority.
  9. M

looking for feedback on pitbull24

Thanks for any help.
  10. M

Need help with One Cryo Equalizer bats

Any ole timers with info shoot me a message. Thanks, Moak
  11. M

GTG DTizzel03

No problems. Excellent communication. Fast shipment. Thanks!
  12. M

DTizzel03 is GTG

No problems. Excellent communication. Fast shipping! Thanks!
  13. M

Help with a Krankenstien

I’m not sure if this post is in the correct forum but here goes. Does the Krankenstien have XR-O on the handle under the grip? If not, does it have any label under the grip? If so, what is it? I’m nearly positive the bat was made by CE composites out of Canada but not 100%. I know the story...
  14. M

Does anyone know golfclubgreg

I paid for a bat Friday. He said he would try to sent the conf.# later that day. I never got it. I've tried to call, text and message on the board the last 3 days with no response. He's from Bismarck, ND. I sent $230 for a used 33/23 Easton Ghost. I've got his phone # if anyone can help.
  15. M

LTB light use 33/23 Easton Ghost

Thanks for any help.