Search results

1. SilentBob

Goff Thread

Has anyone seen the driver giveaway Callaway is doing for the US open? Is it the same thing taylormade did last year with Rory? I see it says no purchase necessary but online it makes you put a receipt code to enter. Haven’t been to ****s yet to see if there’s a form to fill out
  2. SilentBob

Goff Thread

Did you swing the 699 pros?
  3. SilentBob

Goff Thread

That was my first job. Fun place for the kids. Gets really busy when Thomas comes
  4. SilentBob

Goff Thread

I’m from union. Just outside of Marengo
  5. SilentBob

Goff Thread

Only 25 minutes from me. I need new irons also. I might have to check them out
  6. SilentBob

Goff Thread

Ok cool. Mine has the serial number on the bottom right. I’ll fill it out and send it in and see what happens. Thanks
  7. SilentBob

Goff Thread

That’s weird. The guy at ****s just told me that most people think you have to buy one to get it for free but he pointed to the bottom where it says no purchase necessary and just to fill it out and send it in. So you do have to buy it to get it for free?
  8. SilentBob

Goff Thread

Did anyone go to ****s or golf galaxy and get one of these? If Rory wins the pga championship, you get a free m5/6
  9. SilentBob

Goff Thread

10. SilentBob

For Sale 17 Watermelon

Bump $110 obo
  11. SilentBob

For Sale 17 Watermelon

Yes it’s still available
  12. SilentBob

For Sale 17 Watermelon

Price drop
  13. SilentBob

For Sale 17 Watermelon

$135 bump
  14. SilentBob

For Sale 17 Watermelon

Price drop $140
  15. SilentBob

For Sale 17 Watermelon

2017 Worth Watermelon 27.5oz 350 hits I have barcode and receipt but receipt is expired. I’m not sure if it passes compression. We don’t test here. Bat is hot. End cap is tight. No wobbles. Scratches from rough fields Asking $120 OBO SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if I’m off on price Thanks!
  16. SilentBob

Official 2018 Last AB Thread

Fly out to left
  17. SilentBob

For Sale Spin Doctor RI Wedges

Bump
  18. SilentBob

Goff Thread

My brother has those and really likes them
  19. SilentBob

Price Check 2017 Worth Watermelon

Bump