Search results

1. dunkky

so any of you has ff2 10 or 11 inch?

the bat?
  2. dunkky

BP with my poptoss in June. Feels good throwing that 10 inch barrel!

felt solid swinging 10 inch barrel, but i feel like i hit another gear the other day which i didn't take any video of it. my swing is even better than this now. I'll take a video and post it soon.. meanwhile this is a footage of my bp about a month ago. Guys, if you really want to...
  3. dunkky

For Trade dc41 and fab4

dc41 27oz or fab4 26.5 or i also have red fab 4 from last year with receipt. it will expire this oct. I am looking for ff2 10inch or 11inch. Let me know.
  4. dunkky

An exciting 2 men ver. poptoss pitching machine. check out the videos!

Distance is significantly greater than the original!!! And this 2 men ver. is no longer vacuumed or timer based anymore. check out the the quick video i made. I'll let you see the distance yourself from the video.. use the promo: 0923 for most discount and start working on your...
  5. dunkky

Price Check price check NIW 2022 ghostmumdo 26oz. or trade.

looking for a senior bat. Miken bigcat Ultra Fusion (new model) or Miken ultra Johnny Bailey green one (NIW or mint) forgot to mention. I need 27oz. Returnable.
  6. dunkky

Dunkky's swing evolution from Tee to poptoss today.

Music: unstoppable.. because i am! lol poptoss is releasing a new version with some significant improvements. ability of launching up to 40ft. Mechanics of the device is different. go get one yo, and don't forget to use 0923 for $9 off. More importantly stop making out with runners on...
  7. dunkky

Another Great BP swinging 10 incher.

Line drive frenzy. lol not everyone's favorite bat due to small sweet spot. but i like the dynamics of it.
  8. dunkky

BP with poptoss with no fast forward.

This will give you a pretty good idea how I do my bp. i am doing it with my own phase and i like it better than anything else... more enjoyable than dbat and saving a lot of money. plus easy on eyes doing it in open field with blue sky on top. lol
  9. dunkky

anyone swung easton biff?

your thought?
  10. dunkky

For Sale/Trade Anarchy Reawakening asa/usa 26oz Xcore

Only 300 made. very good condition and as good as any xcore i've swung including OG. Looking for sinister or repaint . don't like 25oz but would like to give another try. or 2017 purple xxl. selling price is 160 + shipping. thanks.
  11. dunkky

Shipping cost..

Hey guys, how do you deal with shipping nowadays.. with USPS jacking up the price, i am reluctant to do any trade now.
  12. dunkky

Been a while, another BP session with Pop Toss

I can tell my hand speed is improving. Overall, good workout. good thing i had some shade..cuz it was over 100 degree..
  13. dunkky

lol 3 digit temperature.... and ball distance...

yesterday, i was having pretty bad day at the plate. all the line drive was right at the fielders or damn fly balls. So, i held my friend's kreacher in my hand, which is arguably one of the best bat there is what people say. It's 26oz half oz, not my liking.. anyway, i pull the hack out of it...
  14. dunkky

another bp with poptoss.

hitting against the wind. still working progress..
  15. dunkky

easton connexion issue.

anyone seeing this issue lately? I notice a very slight barrel wobble as if that connexion rod is loose or something. how can i go about fix this?
  16. dunkky

My poptoss platform setup with more info.. i guess..

some people asked me about my setup, so i quickly made a short video with some close shots of my setup. that's all..
  17. dunkky

Poptoss side effect.

so far only negative side effect i have experienced is not timing, nor inconsistency of the device. I am so damn confident at the plate, i am eagered and felt for those bad pitches. Inside balls looks so juicy, i open my front leg and tried to pull the hell out of it. I ended up with foul...
  18. dunkky

anarchy reawakening.... some came loose..

it must be that restrictor thingiy.. does all xcore bat have that? man,, only used the bat for bp and tonight used it for the first time in live games. that happened after a line drive hit. will anarchy fix that with no charge, what's the experience? by the way, it was getting good...
  19. dunkky

anyone body wanna do tennis racket trade?

just wondering if anyone is interested.
  20. dunkky

Anyone has 19/20 fab4 helmer or 18 travis american 26oz?

relatively in mint condition?