Search results

1. G

Outfield Glove Recommendations?

Scored an A2000 13.5 mod trap new with tags from Just Ron for $100. That will do me nicely.
  2. G

For Sale LHT Wilson A2000 13.5” Mod-Trap

I'll take it if you have it! Paypal you today.
  3. G

Forgot I had this! 12.75 outfield glove. That will bide me some time, I think I'll try GloveWorks Do they have any discount promo codes? I read somewhere they offer 20% at times
  4. G

I don't get the size going that big. What's the difference? That just seems huge.
  5. G

Whats the current turnaround time? As much as I'd like, don't know if I'd get it soon enough. Have a company tournament next month, it's fairly serious (bragging rights and other ****e to deal with).
  6. G

Going the custom route, how is GloveWorks or GloveSmith?
  7. G

I'll take a look. Thanks!
  8. G

The Rawlings there is HOH, do you have a link to the Player Preferred you mentioned?
  9. G

Hey guys, I've been moved from first to a lot of outfield play and could definitely use new leather. Any recommendations for higher end (but not full on pro grade) gloves and what sizes? Also, I'm a lefty. My old glove is 12.5 but I'm seeing guys talk about 13, 13.5, 14".
  10. G

Returns on bats bought from Amazon?

Update: contacted Louisville, all set for a return. Because it is directly from Amazon, and I can download an invoice as a receipt from when I bought it, they are more than happy to cover it. I already talked to their guy and they will be shipping me a new bat as soon as they get mine in.
  11. G

100% positive on that? The way their warranty reads, it says 3rd party. A bat that comes direct from Amazon (sold and shipped by Amazon.com, not sold by Billy Bob and shipped by Amazon), I'm hoping would be different. I paid full price, there was no discount.
  12. G

Free Agent for BLD Perris

Still need players? Been busy getting my signed accepted to colleges.
  13. G

Anyone ever done this? I didn't buy it via third party like is specifically stated in their warranty documentation, it was sold and shipped directly by Amazon.com It's a 2018 Lloyd (bought in May), and the handle/barrel joint has come loose. I love the bat, if they can't fix it, I'm hoping...
  14. G

So.Cal Free Agent List

Located in the IE, looking to play at Perris BLD or the Menifee/Murrieta/Temecula area. Looking to play on a men's or coed rookie or A level team (rookie or A men's, A coed). Prefer. Mondays, but I'm available Monday through Thursdays. I'm a lefty, can hit switch, play all outfield positions...
  15. G

Free Agent for BLD Perris

Looking to play on a men's or coed rookie or A level team (rookie or A men's, A coed). Prefer. Mondays, but I'm available Monday through Thursdays. I'm a lefty, can hit switch, play all outfield positions and first as well. Motivated to play, looking to play with a squad that wants to play...
  16. G

Looking for Team at BLD Perris

Looking to play on a men's or coed rookie or A level team (rookie or A men's, A coed). Prefer. Mondays, but I'm available Monday through Thursdays. I'm a lefty, can hit switch, play all outfield positions and first as well. Motivated to play, looking to play with a squad that wants to play...
  17. G

z1000 lloyd model cracked

Yeah I must be a lucky one 200+ plus swings and its a rocket!
  18. G

Looking To Get Embroidered Team Hats...Suggestions?

Anyone have fairly priced and reputable shop to get some flat embroidered team hats made? Preferably in the Southern California area, but I can order online or over the phone if necessary. Thanks in advance, Jeff
  19. G

Bat advice for son

Working on it, the boy has ADHD and is as oppositional as a mofo, so we're taking suggestions slow. He did go 3 for 3 last night.