Search results

1. B

Wilson Date Codes?

Awesome, thank you so much! Looks like mine would be April 2009, MIJ.
  2. B

Wilson Date Codes?

Can someone direct me on where to look up Wilson Date Codes? Looking for code ABW. Thanks!
  3. B

A tale of 2 horweens

Two of my absolute favorite gloves I've ever owned. The Pro12-6HT Horween Nado and the elusive LHT ProRV23. https://photos.app.goo.gl/wbN6tvJoPcDXaucz8
  4. B

For Sale Various New Era MLB & Baseballism hats

Looking to clean out some room in my closet. I have a few hats I'm looking to get rid of. All kept in great condition and only worn a couple times, if that. https://imgur.com/a/usUie2l https://imgur.com/a/6oFHO3p https://imgur.com/a/QGsVrPU The first link has mainly Baseballism Snapback hats...
  5. B

Wilson "Glove Day Series"???

I was able to get a LHT Saddle Tan GG47 A2000 Pro Issue. First time I've had my hands on a pro issue and quality is definitely a cut above the regular a2000. very satisfied with the purchase!
  6. B

These are a few of my favorite things.......

nice, Yeah I'm actually planning to use this as my pitching glove in baseball. I'm digging the Gerrit Cole web these days.
  7. B

Dang that thing swallows a softball!
  8. B

@MaverickAH do you happen to have any more pics of that PRO1000-12P? I just found one of these in LHT the other day and I can't wait to get my hands on it. That oxblood color is a beauty and that web is nice as well.
  9. B

Rawlings- new official glove of MLB?

Yeah those are the 2 posts that I saw on social media I was talking about. At this point it is all speculation, but wouldn't there have to be some sort of contract to allow them to use that logo on a glove? (and I would imagine that contract would give them the title of "The official____of MLB")
  10. B

I do like having the team logo on the thumb in place of the W
  11. B

I've seen a few social media posts with the MLB logo on Rawlings gloves. I know Wilson is currently the "official glove of MLB," so I wonder when that becomes official? And when will they (Wilson) take away the ability to put a team logo on a custom glove?
  12. B

Glove Storage?

Usually in a shelf in my closet. Never in my bat bag.
  13. B

Easton Legacy Elite- any good?

Anyone ever used an Easton Legacy Elite? How is the quality and stiffness of the glove compared to an A2000 or HOH? Just curious; I know they were Glovecowboy's first line of gloves when he was at Easton and found a few good deals out there for them. Thanks in advance.
  14. B

For Sale May Horween Limited PRO6HF 12" Has Arrived

I just picked up a LHT model and I'm loving it more and more as the days go by lol. I agree the pocket seemed a little flat out of the box but after a little couch catch, it's shaping nicely. The fastback is growing on me as well. Wade Boggs wore this model as well, didn't he?
  15. B

My first custom Wilson A2000 (SP125)

Lol, thanks- people gotta give credit to the Yanks for this incredible first half thus far with the amount of injuries they've had. Nobody would've ever guessed they'd be in first at this point with the All Star IL they've had.
  16. B

Yeah, it's definitely a little strange that a color like Navy isn't offered on their custom builder, when they have GOTM gloves like the Inciarte and Dozier models in Navy, but they have those strange colors like teal, tropical blue, etc...
  17. B

Yes, I am so happy with the way this turned out. When i was originally building it, I was wanting the main color to be Navy leather, but I was kind of surprised when that wasn't offered on the builder, so I went with this color instead.
  18. B

Lol, you gotta admit, that logo just pops off the glove with this colorway!
  19. B

I absolutely love this thing. Red Brick leather with Navy Laces and the Yankees logo on the thumb. I can't wait to break this thing in. It is incredibly stiff!