Search results

1. u2 hitter

OG Grey Ultra

I have an original grey balanced ultra that I sent in to Miken and had sent back with an ultra 2. Total it may have 10 swings since it was banned immediately after I purchased it. What is something like this worth? I will try to post pics but it is a 26oz, too.
  2. u2 hitter

17 Miken Freak PT ASA Balanced

I'm looking for one in 26oz, 27oz might work but prefer 26. Have cash or trade bait....
  3. u2 hitter

LTB or LTT for an HB freak

Looking for a 26oz. HB freak; slightly used would be preferred but new is an option as well. I have plenty of trade bait and/or cash.
  4. u2 hitter

For Trade Now og Miken freak 12

Looking to trade a new out of the wrapper 26oz freak 12 with all paperwork for a 26oz new or minty 2016 4tf, blue one. Receipt and bar code preferred.
  5. u2 hitter

Og ultra or ultra 2

I have an Og ultra that needs a new endcap. Anybody have a busted old Og that they would let go of? I need the cap that is smooth inside not the one with the M in it.
  6. u2 hitter

LTTF 25.5 grey or black insane

Have plenty of utrip or Asa trade bait with r/r. Please pm if interested.
  7. u2 hitter

LTB Og Z2000 dual stamp 26oz

If anyone has one of these in mint condition and wants to sell or trade please let me know
  8. u2 hitter

LTB T-Mobile iPhone 6 or 6 plus 64gb or more

If anyone has one of these and wants to sell one or two of them please pm me. I could even do bats and cash if necessary.
  9. u2 hitter

LTTF or ltb 26oz demarini spec 1

I have a mint 25.5 future to trade or can pay cash.
  10. u2 hitter

For Trade mint 26 oz cl22......

Bat has a valid receipt. Looking to trade for a 26oz st 100 in similar condition.
  11. u2 hitter

LTB Demarini 26oz cl22... used is ok

trying to find a used or newer cl22. paypal ready to go, please text pics to 330.507.2652
  12. u2 hitter

answer me this.......about 2 different RI's

i saw two 27oz. balanced 2014 RI z2ks yesterday. first one had a grey endcap which looked very similar to the 2013 endcap just grey second one had the new style endcap and seemed a little more endloaded also the first one had a different font "louisville slugger" in the taper circle...
  13. u2 hitter

26oz. mercy vs. 26oz. aftermath

this was by far the best bp/hitting contest i have had since the first batch synergy and ultra 2. i use nothing but 44/375 tatoos, so lets just start off there. i had a fresh out of the wrapper mercy and the same with the aftermath. i have a 1200 hit mercy in my bag but that just would not be...
  14. u2 hitter

Is there any new demarini....

that has the new utrip stamp on it and is as balanced as the mercy?
  15. u2 hitter

Men's GSL D/E Firecracker Money Tournament

July 5th-7th at Packard Park in Warren, Ohio. Entry fee is $175 per team plus sanction fee where applicable. Please contact Marc at (330)349-4848 or [email protected] if interested.
  16. u2 hitter

For Sale 3 mint condition sprint phones

First off all ESNs are gtg. What I have is two motorola photons, both have been in otterbox defenders since they were purchased. The other is a samsung galaxy s(the one with the slide out keyboard) All three are in pristine condition and I will get pics up asap. I have the original boxes for the...
  17. u2 hitter

LTB 34/25 ssr2b and a 34/26 ssr1......

preferably new or as close to mint as possible. package deal preferred but i'll take whatever. i have cash or trade bait.
  18. u2 hitter

For Trade NIW 26oz SP12SY98H.........

for a 26oz. niw or slightly used SP12ST100H could offer something else if interested
  19. u2 hitter

For Trade NOW 26oz. 2011 ASA z1000 w/receipt

NIW 26oz. 2011 ASA z1000 w/receipt I am looking for a 34" 2012 fp xeno only, -8, -9 or -10 will consider NR xeno's too its NIW not NOW.......i dont know why i did that
  20. u2 hitter

GTG tlordi is on the ball

just completed a deal with Tom and everything was smooth as silk. communication and shipping were superb!