Search results

1. C-DAWG25

Swing Help

Hey Gents As I got older it seems like I am dropping my back shoulder a lot and hitting a lot of pop up's. I know I lost some bat speed as I aged and think am trying to power are my hits without really throwing my hips and dipping. Anyone have any advice or what should I do to start correcting...
  2. C-DAWG25

2020 Johnny Bailey vs 2021 Johnny Bailey

1st off let me start out by saying that the 2021 is NOT a 2020 repaint it is nothing close. Miken did some tweaking but they should of left it alone. After hitting with the 2020 I was like dammm this thing is the nasty sickest am going to name it the RONA (after the coronavirus). Well after...
  3. C-DAWG25

J3A handle flex

Gents does the J3A have a lot of handle flex ? I really don't think it does but some are saying it does.
  4. C-DAWG25

For Sale 27oz J3A

Hey gents I have a 27oz J3A up for grabs. No cracks No Webbing only some ground scraps it still needs another 200 - 300 hits to break it in fully. I will not be playing ASA ball anymore so that is the reason its up for sale, this is my 3rd J3A and loved all of them. asking SOLD shipped to...
  5. C-DAWG25

Any senior ball playing in So.Cal ? (2021)

As of March 2021 is there any senior ball playing in So.cali ?
  6. C-DAWG25

Rock 44/375 ?

Rock 44/375 these are becoming harder and harder to find what would be the next best ball ?
  7. C-DAWG25

LTB X-Rock 44/375

Let me know what you have ....... Thanks
  8. C-DAWG25

LTB J3A

looking for a 27oz j3a have paypal ready
  9. C-DAWG25

How good was the OG ASA RD28 ?

how good was the ASA RD28 and can it still be used as a ASA bat today ?
  10. C-DAWG25

Anyone swing the Worth Marauder Pro Edition XXL

Just wondering if anyone have got there hands on a Worth Marauder Pro Edition XXL and get some feedback. Thanks
  11. C-DAWG25

Which Demarini ASA bat swings like ?

Hey guys which of the newer Demarini swings very similar to the OG J3A ? or what is the hottest ASA Demarini out today ? I am coming back after 4 1/2 years off and need a new bat and I want to stay with Demarini. Thanks for any replies
  12. C-DAWG25

Cleats with good ankle support

Hey guys are they any cleats out there that have decent ankle support ?
  13. C-DAWG25

LTB Dudley 27oz HOTW

wanting a new or used, used must NOT have a ton of hits. * looking for the 14 inch one*
  14. C-DAWG25

Need to pick my 1st senior bat

Hey guys need some help or advice on getting my 1st senior bat I have no knowledge or experience with any senior bats at all. The bats I have hit with in the pass with great success was my lights out Damari J3A and an Easton OG flex both were 27oz. I don't care about the brand because I know...
  15. C-DAWG25

Any Senior Ball in So.Cali

Coming back after close to 5 years off now am a senior lol so any Senior ball in Cali either the high desert or Inland Empire ?