Need to pick my 1st senior bat

C-DAWG25

Hey guys need some help or advice on getting my 1st senior bat I have no knowledge or experience with any senior bats at all.

The bats I have hit with in the pass with great success was my lights out Damari J3A and an Easton OG flex both were 27oz. I don't care about the brand because I know there are a lot of company's that can make good and bad bats.

So any advice would be appreciated.

*note the J3A was the bat I went for to go yard so anything that may swing like a J3A I think might fit my swing.

Tri-C2

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 26 oz. Easton Empire one pc. for sale in the Senior bats section. Its the blue one.Its New in the wrapper.
Let me know if you are interested.
Great bat!

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys need some help or advice on getting my 1st senior bat I have no knowledge or experience with any senior bats at all.

The bats I have hit with in the pass with great success was my lights out Damari J3A and an Easton OG flex both were 27oz. I don't care about the brand because I know there are a lot of company's that can make good and bad bats.

So any advice would be appreciated.

*note the J3A was the bat I went for to go yard so anything that may swing like a J3A I think might fit my swing.
Use some friends bats 1st, see what you like and get your own

C-DAWG25

Hey guys what is the difference between the black & gold lighting and the silver one ? I need to pick a bat today so any replies would be great.

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
If your asking about the silver/white with the yellow graphics. Then the endload is like a Miken maxload....so half ounce...ish.

C-DAWG25

Hey guys I will be getting my new bat in today and my question is since am NEW to senior bats what is the best balls I should use to break it in ?

HPower

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Lightning best best. Hot and durable. Can sell you one for $140 shipped LMK.

Hey Chad,

Unfortunately my OG Lightning is on it's last legs, best bat ever!
Mine is a 26oz, 12inch, Endload.

If I order the OG 13inch Endload, should I stick with the 26oz or go 27oz?
Very happy with the way my 26oz 12inch swings.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Chad,

Unfortunately my OG Lightning is on it's last legs, best bat ever!
Mine is a 26oz, 12inch, Endload.

If I order the OG 13inch Endload, should I stick with the 26oz or go 27oz?
Very happy with the way my 26oz 12inch swings.

I would stick with 26