Search results

1. O

Batting gloves? Best and most durable?

thanks
  2. O

Trade CF8 for trade

I have a no return 33/23 cf8 with maybe 150 hits looking to trade for LXT.
  3. O

Opinions on cold weather geat

Opinions on cold weather gear Looking for opinions on cold weather gear...tops and bottoms...not looking to freeze this season
  4. O

Lxt -11

Has anyone seen the new -11 lxt in action? I know the cf8 -11 flat out smokes the ball, but don't know about the LS
  5. O

Diamond Battle

How many folks coming to Woodstock,Ga this weekend for the Diamond Battle tourney?
  6. O

CF6 price check

Price check on a 31" CF6 Insane used as gamer last springs tb season. Normal wear and very hot.
  7. O

Xeno

Anybody swung the new -11 Xeno yet ?
  8. O

Ltb/ bownet

Looking to pick up a good 7" Bownet or Sklz quickster.
  9. O

Price check Demarini CF5

Going rate for a nice, clean 2012 31/21 CF5.
  10. O

For Sale Ltb 29"

Got a little player that needs a good 29 inch bat. Let me know if you have something.
  11. O

Chattanooga area 12u players

Daughters travel team is looking to add a pitcher and catcher for the upcoming season. Play all levels in 12u in North Ga and Chatt area. PM for more info.
  12. O

bigger bat

DD has outgrown her scn1b so we are looking to trade for something bigger. It is a 30/20 that's solid with normal wear. She needs a 31 -10 or -9 for 12u so send PM for pics and more info.
  13. O

Other Middle School FP

Illegal pitched called before my DD hits a grounder that's fair, delayed dead ball but do the runners on 1st and 2nd move up?
  14. O

Cf3

Got a nice 30/20 cf3 that I need to move quick. $80 to your door. PM for pics
  15. O

CF6 Insane

Anybody got a DD swinging the new Insane? Looking for feedback on how they compare to the 2013.
  16. O

For Sale 2 good bats

DD has outgrown a couple of her bats so need to move'em. 30/20 CF3 hot and very gtg. $100 31/19 Miken Rain solid bat $75, price is to your door. PM for pics and more info.
  17. O

Ltb Xeno

Looking to buy a 32' Xeno. Let me know what ya got.
  18. O

For Sale/Trade CF5/ Miken

Moving up to 12u so need to make some room in the DD's bag. Got a 2012 30/19 CF5 with u-trip stamp, around 500 hits on it and hotter than hell $150. Solid 31/19 Rain game ready $75. PM for pics and more info.
  19. O

Ice pitcher

How many of you that have DDs that pitch, ice their shoulder after games?