Search results

1. Jtater_1

DeMarini Roller-bag Zipper

I thought about that and or just buying a replacement zipper off amazon and putting it on. I just wanted to keep it uniformed with the logo and all lol
  2. Jtater_1

Thank ya’ll for your help in this matter I didn’t think it would be such a hard thing to get a few zippers but I guess they don’t sell them individually ?
  3. Jtater_1

My roller bag has been great however the other day I notice the bottom compartment of my special ops DeMarini black zippers were missing... Does anyone know where I could possibly obtain these zippers ?
  4. Jtater_1

LTB 2017 Worth EST XL End Load USSSA

Understand my apologies
  5. Jtater_1

LTB 2017 Worth EST XL End Load USSSA

Still have this ?
  6. Jtater_1

ISO New Balance low Cut Turf Shoes. 3000v4/4040v4/4040v5

I recently posted but forgot the rules of no website links, therefore I would greatly like anyone’s input on a stylish and comfortable turf low cut shoe. The ones I have stated in the subject heading are the ones I find to be good looking and reasonable however if anyone knows of a better turf...
  7. Jtater_1

Barrel Length Preference

Solid
  8. Jtater_1

Barrel Length Preference

Solid choices
  9. Jtater_1

Barrel Length Preference

I also
  10. Jtater_1

Barrel Length Preference

No sir I simply deleted it and started another one after I ignored him to where I won’t hear from him. I don’t like ignorance and or hatred within anything in life as it’s not needed or impressive, therefore I started a fresh and new thread. Joker is a joker alright but I still wish the best in...
  11. Jtater_1

Barrel Length Preference

All great answers and responses. I very much enjoy just hearing what others minds and thoughts are in correlation with different subjects..
  12. Jtater_1

Barrel Length Preference

So I know this is random but would like to start a discussion on peoples thoughts on barrel length. I know there’s different lengths however I see 13inch barrels to be common and some liking 12inch or the in between. Post your barrel length and explain why and or tooth reasoning on its choice. I...
  13. Jtater_1

LTB Demarini Standard Issue

Thank you for your response and understand where you’re coming from. I like the demarinis they just seem to all have alloy handles which is fine but maybe my swing likes composite lol who knows but I shall see. Wish I could borrow bats lol then If I don’t like how they feel take it back to the...
  14. Jtater_1

You’re absolutely correct about the SI being alloy however yes I wanted it for the looks and value it had for my profession and I heard somewhat good things about it but I did hear about it wearing quick. The baker I have used my friends in games and have crushed the ball and have solid hits and...
  15. Jtater_1

I would however I prefer the composite handle and want to rep my military brothers and sisters that have fought beside me somewhat a sentimental thing
  16. Jtater_1

Is this still available ?