Search results

1. manlawner

ASA Interference/obstruction

Ok, Well my Tuesday night team sucks, so we were more than likely going to lose anyway, but I wanted to bat again... We were down 12 in the bottom of the 4th, with a 15 after 4 rule, 2 runners on and A guy burns our right fielder, and is running, well we get the ball in to 2nd and he is...
  2. manlawner

GTG BatBoy25 is g2g

Bought 2 bats from him early Monday, and they were shipped and here by wednesday(today) I got a good deal and the bats are here in 2 days, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
  3. manlawner

When you see it.

Yes I know my camera was foggy.
  4. manlawner

GTG chrometip78 very gtg

Payed for the bat friday was shipped on friday, got it today in described condition, the way the board should be...
  5. manlawner

LTB 30oz or heavier ssest

Looking to buy a 30 oz or heavier worth SSEST, no+ preferred but any will do, looking for something in decent shape.
  6. manlawner

SBF team/teams for 2012 Mudbash

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1199582 Looking to get things going, who wants to play. 25 a person.. Even if we go over to help on balls. 1. Manlawner 2. Waggs14 3b or 1b 3. go2guy 47 2b 4. twinsdad 23 5. fatt tony 13 6. letsgetcrazy 7. Waggs14 dustin OF 8. Ratbastard OF...
  7. manlawner

Artest flopping

Another reason to kick this thug out of the NBA. I am sick of seeing his name. He flopped when harden made him look bad. and then clotheslined a guy into harden for a no call. Watch both vids on this page...
  8. manlawner

hitting off a tee

A few swings off a tee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzbM7d0V3fo&feature=youtu.be
  9. manlawner

Horrible bp vid

I have no clue what was worse about this bp vid, my camera man or my pitcher, not to mention I was hitting like ****, so criticize away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z78C7MZvuSA&feature=youtu.be
  10. manlawner

Swinging Bunt team #5

Check in here, Umm, I don't recognize a single name on my team.
  11. manlawner

SBF team march 24th springfield

Looking to get in the march 24th tournament at 4 seasons, is anybody interested in playing, I have me and probably one other guy. Would like to get 11 altogether, everybody pitch in their 20, and a few extra for balls. 1. Manlawner 2. Fatt tony 3. Mike(my friend) 4. Rushinit08 5. b8griffi 6...
  12. manlawner

Favorite Softball memory

I play tournaments rarely, just because of lack of time, so I have 2-3 tournaments won throughout the years I have played, my favorite memory would probably be losing the first game of a league tournament, coming back the next week and winning 5 straight games, the last 1 was played in fog so...
  13. manlawner

Bunt lite team e-LEMON-ators check in

Hello everybody
  14. manlawner

GTG dmac44 is GTG

Bought a Green Catty, paid on Thursday, got it today. Bat is in great shape. Would deal with again
  15. manlawner

Any what's the call

Runners on first and second, ground ball to third,error on the third baseman, ball rolls to ss third baseman freezes in baseline,3b blocks the runner and runner ends up forced at third. Should this have been interference on the 3b since the ball was already past him.
  16. manlawner

really

270697044212 Never done this before, but check out this guys prices on other "rare" bats, they are ridiculous.
  17. manlawner

model # debeer tst

Does anybody have a model number to the debeer tst, I need it so worth can check to see if they have the info on the bat, since they now own debeer.
  18. manlawner

Has anybody broke a debeer tst

I was just curious because I have been called out not only on the coiled core, I guess there was an excessive amount of foam in the barrel, I am guessing this was so the coil wouldn't just float. The sports complex I play at is threatening to ban me for life.
  19. manlawner

Been called out on a bat(debeer tst)

I broke my debeer tst in half and have been called out on the coiled core, Does anybody still have something to show our ld about the core being like that/
  20. manlawner

29-30oz rawlings asa plasma fusion

Always wanted to try one of these bats, the plasma fusion, now looking to see if anybody has one.