Horrible bp vid

manlawner

Kinda did it out of boredom, I will post another one, hopefully with a pitcher that can throw strikes, my pitcher there threw maybe 2 strikes. and next time I am bringing the tripod and not letting a dumbass hold the camera

kaputripn

god i suck!!!!!
Kinda did it out of boredom, I will post another one, hopefully with a pitcher that can throw strikes, my pitcher there threw maybe 2 strikes. and next time I am bringing the tripod and not letting a dumbass hold the camera

im not knocking ya....i didnt even see the vid

manlawner

On the needing more ball things, we were supposed to be playing a game at this time, but the other team didn't show up.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
You've invested in a HD camera so invest in a tripod.
Since it's only BP have the guy go on the other side
of the fence at least.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
Youre not even looking at the ball when you hit it, youre swinging out of your shoes and missing half the pitches as a result. Nice looking swing, just calm down and loosen up a bit.

jack

Addicted to Softballfans
Stride toward the pitcher.Look where your front foot is going.Plus your pulling your head off the ball right before contact..

manlawner

I would stride towards the pitcher if all the pitches weren't 5 feet inside lol, I will post a few swings tonight from my game, it will be through the fence but should give a better Idea of what my swing looks like, but I did notice that I had my eye off the ball. Hopefully I will see a few good pitches.