Search results

1. G

Hand Sewn Welting and Finger Hood?

Hey guys. I’ve had a custom Pro Preferred for a while now, but I’m looking to get some hand sewn welting and a finger hood attached to it. I was looking at Glenside Glove Company, but it seems like they don’t add hand sewn welting to gloves that didn’t already have it. Any recommendations?
  2. G

Glove Help (Rawlings, Marucci C-MOD, etc)

I got a Pro Preferred a while ago and selected the option to replace the Pittards liner with Kip leather, so it should hold up longer compared to most stock Pro Preferreds. Right now, I'm deciding between waiting for the C2 or going with a Marucci Horween. Horween is a tried and true material...
  3. G

I was looking at them on ballgloves.com. Do you know if there's a way to get custom Horween gloves? The Horween 11.5" Marucci gloves would be great, but there's no fingerpad (something I love on gloves) and it doesn't look like it has the C-type/MOD technology (Bit confused on how Marucci does...
  4. G

Also, if I do decide to go with a Pro Preferred, are there any bonuses if I was to order through Chad?
  5. G

Hey guys, trying to figure out what brand I should buy for my next glove. When looking for an 11.5" glove, I've decided to go with a Rawlings Pro Preferred (200 series) or a Marucci Capitol Series C-Mod glove. I'm looking for a glove that sits tight on my hand and will last for a long time. The...
  6. G

Rawlings Glove Pain?

Yeah man, it’s crazy. I’ve had a few 11.5” gloves that never had this problem. As soon as I move up in sizes, the welting becomes an issue. I’m just thankful for the solutions that have been given.
  7. G

Rawlings Glove Pain?

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot. If I make no progress with this, I can always get HSW from a guy on Insta. Thanks for the help guys.
  8. G

Rawlings Glove Pain?

Also, anyone you recommend for this service?
  9. G

Rawlings Glove Pain?

It’s not the hand sewn welting that solves this problem, it’s the fact that the pinky welting is absent in this area. Would these people be able to remove the pinky welting?
  10. G

Rawlings Glove Pain?

I was thinking about that, but there’s no option for hand sewn welting on a Rawlings custom.
  11. G

Rawlings Glove Pain?

Hey guys, just received my new Rawlings glove a few days ago. I already broke it in to my liking, but I’m having one problem. I go 2 in the pinky, and it seems like the welting on the side of the pinky can be felt in the pinky hole on the glove. It is very uncomfortable and even hurts when I...
  12. G

Fingerpad Customization

He said it wouldn’t be worth it. Best I can do now is hope Rawlings pulls through I guess.
  13. G

Fingerpad Customization

Thank you!
  14. G

Fingerpad Customization

Are there any online shops you guys know of that add finger pads to gloves? I ordered a Rawlings custom in late June without a finger pad, and I presume it’s too late to change it. Would adding a finger pad from a third party source even be possible, considering it would have to go over the...
  15. G

Wilson Glove Relacing

To add on to that, should I buy skived lace for the heel of the glove? I know I need skived for the palm, but not sure about the heel.
  16. G

Wilson Glove Relacing

Hey, y’all. I’m planning on relacing my old Wilson glove. Should I be using 3/16 lace for the whole glove? To my understanding, this is what Wilson does. Any insight would be helpful. Also, I’m planning on applying some palm adhesive from USA sports direct. What should I use to apply it? I’m...
  17. G

Lacing Width/Thickness

I’ve also heard about skiving the web lace so it doesn’t poke through the web. Don’t know what that’s about, but it’s too complicated for me haha.
  18. G

Lacing Width/Thickness

Thanks for the reply. It is mine, yes. I’ll probably just leave it how it is until it gives me trouble.
  19. G

Lacing Width/Thickness

I just relaced a full glove (first time), but I’m afraid I may have messed up. I bought a lacing kit and received four laces. 2x 3/16 and 2x 1/4. I assumed this was lace thickness (not width), so I used the thicker, less wide lace for the fingers and thinner, wider lace for the palm. Did I mix...
  20. G

Stamping vs Indent

Indent it is, thanks guys.