Search results

1. TOPDAWGS24

Holiday Jerseys packages

Any deals on 2 full sub jerseys? Looking for youth teams of about 22 sets of 2 total.
  2. TOPDAWGS24

Pacific Apparel !!!!!!

Thanks Bro !!!! The team loves them. I really didn't want to start anything here. Jeff was great to work with (my experience). Did I wait a few extra days... Yes, but Jeff called or text me through everything and I understood. To me they are top notch (my opinion). Sorry Jeff didn't mean to...
  3. TOPDAWGS24

Pacific Apparel !!!!!!

Here they are.
  4. TOPDAWGS24

Pacific Apparel !!!!!!

For the second year in a row we chose Pacific Apparel to do our youth baseball teams jerseys, for the second year in a row we are blown away with the results. Jeff has communicated with us through everything and even when he knew he was going to be a few days late he called to let me know. Every...
  5. TOPDAWGS24

GTG Ballsdeep247 is GTG

Bought a A2000 off of him and he shipped fast and the glove came and it's in BETTER shape then he described. THANKS Bro, you are DAMN GTG !!!
  6. TOPDAWGS24

LTTF Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Verizon)

I have a Apple Ipad 2 WIFI and cellular service (Verizon). Ipad2 in GREAT shape. I will throw in a kicker for the a NIW note 2. Shoot me a message if your interested.
  7. TOPDAWGS24

For Sale Some Replica Sunglasses

Hey bro do you have any clear Oil Rigs and black and silver scalpels left? Ready to pull the trigger on them right now.
  8. TOPDAWGS24

GTG Perfect Game is GTG

Bought a glove from him and came as advertised (no surprise) and FAST SHIPPER !!!!!!
  9. TOPDAWGS24

For Trade 3 dozen new white TA's for....

Looking for a 27oz ASA Resmondo, or a M7598 in 27oz. Bats have to be NIW/NOW or VERY GOOD condition.
  10. TOPDAWGS24

GTG Jared717 is GTG !!!!

Great guy to deal with !!!! Fast Shipper and bats come as advertised. Thanks again bro.
  11. TOPDAWGS24

GTG ss_jmac is GTG

Did a trade with him and it went great !!!! Quick shipper and bat came as described. THANKS AGAIN BRO !!!!
  12. TOPDAWGS24

GTG yahtzee3 is GTG

Thanks for the IPAD 2 bro, Enjoy the bats. Good trade for both of us.
  13. TOPDAWGS24

For Trade iPad 2 32 gb black

So am I !!!!!!! You know what I have to offer !!!!!!
  14. TOPDAWGS24

GTG Madsunz is GTG!!!!

Smooth trade with him!!!!!!!! Great communication and bat came as advertized. Thanks bro !!!!
  15. TOPDAWGS24

For Sale Verizon Wireless Iphone4

Phone Traded !!!!!! Thank you.............
  16. TOPDAWGS24

Sorry bro No need for more cell phone. They are great phones though.
  17. TOPDAWGS24

GTG DWhitt is GTG !!!!!

Thanks for the glove bro. FAST SHIPPER and came as described !!!!!!
  18. TOPDAWGS24

GTG jleaves44 is GTG !!!!

Did a trade with him and everything went SMOOTH AS SILK. Thanks for the bat bro !!!!
  19. TOPDAWGS24

Any Trades would have to be.... for ASA bats, or some type of tablet. Really looking for the $$$$ have what I need for bats.
  20. TOPDAWGS24

Good Night Up to the top