Search results

1. Pickle9

LTB Miken Freak 98

I have a league going back to 44 cores. Looking to buy an older (preferably "beat up") Freak 98. Not interested in a bat with a serial number beginning with 6 or 7.
  2. Pickle9

LTB Easton Redline SC500 26oz & 28oz

Looking for old Easton Redlines for a metal tourney in a month or so. Some guys on the team would like a 26oz and a 28oz if possible. Shoot a PM if you have something please. Thanks
  3. Pickle9

LTB 26oz 2013 Demarini Aftermath

Looking for newer 2013 Demarini Aftermath in 26oz weight. PM me price and pics if you're looking to sell. Thanks
  4. Pickle9

LTB LTB Easton L8 26oz

As title says, need an Easton L8 in 26oz for a metal tourney in mid August. PM me with what you got.
  5. Pickle9

Anyone know about Worth Toxic production numbers?

Trying to help a buddy out. He's looking to sell a used Worth Toxic (og ASA White bat) locally but the guy wanted to know about it's "birthday". I'm assuming he's asking about the manufacturing date on the bat. Only number on the bat is on the taper and is 93080246 Sorry no pics...
  6. Pickle9

Price Check Worth Mutant 454 SB4MXA

Looking for help on a 26oz ASA Worth Mutant 454. Bat was used for 2 BP sessons with approximately 75 hits on it total using 52/300's. No waves, rattles or endcap wear.
  7. Pickle9

Price Check Price check on OG ASA Z2000 EL & TPX Omaha

Looking for some help on 2 bats. 1st is a 26oz TPX Omaha with approximately 50 hits on it. 2nd is an OG Dual Stamp ASA Z2000 27oz EL. QC37125867 Both bats have minimal wear, no rattles and both still need broken in.
  8. Pickle9

Price Check OG SCX2 1st Batch & SP12SY98

Looking for a price check on 2 Easton bats. 1st is an OG SCX2 1st Batch Easton Synergy 27oz. Serial # 306664 Bat has horizontal seam line that most of the first batch synergies developed. Bat has approximately 200 swings on it. No rattles or cracks. 2nd is a 26oz SP12SY98 Easton...
  9. Pickle9

LTB LTB 2013 ASA Z2000 26oz EL

LTB 2013 ASA Z2000 26oz EL. Prefer as minty as possible.
  10. Pickle9

LTB LTB TPS Sonic

I know these are far and few between but I'd be interested in any weight. Preferably a 28oz. Of the 45 produced some ended up in Canada. I'd take one from up north or down here in the states.
  11. Pickle9

Cytosport Muscle Milk

Anyone have a place to suggest for purchasing Muscle Milk (RTD) at a reasonable price? I'd prefer the 17oz'ers or the plastic bottles. Thanks.
  12. Pickle9

Old aluminum bats

Do any of you guys have any old aluminums lying around you're looking to get rid of at a fair price? I'm specifically looking for an Easton Reflex Rebel. Black with some yellow if my memory serves me correct. Folded up like tin cans and exceeded 1.20bpf. They were out about the same time...
  13. Pickle9

LTB Easton Reflex Rebel

Looking to buy any ounce. Old single wall aluminum from the mid 90's. Should be like trying to find a clothes pin in a haystack. A bit easier than a needle. These things crumbled up like tin cans so there possibly might not be any left out there.
  14. Pickle9

Anyone still drafting a league tonight/tomorrow?

My last league just got cancelled which was supposed to draft tonight. Anyone trying to fill a 12 man league drafting tonight or tomorrow prior to the game?
  15. Pickle9

LTB I need some help finding a titanium.

Specifically looking for any leads on a TPS Titanium. Any help would be appreciated. Just PM me. Thank you.
  16. Pickle9

LTB LTB SRV5 26oz (Easton Salvo)

Looking to purchase a 26oz SRV5. The newer the better. Please PM me with pics and a cash price.
  17. Pickle9

For Sale Price Check: 27oz NIW Rawlings Rush 120

I've got a 27oz. NIW Rawlings Rush 120 that I'd like to move. Bat does not come with a receipt. Curious what the going price on it is. Bat will be illegal in some leagues next year and the majority of leagues around me are ASA.
  18. Pickle9

Price Check on 2 Boombah prototypes

One is a Senior prototype and one is a USSSA prototype. One came NIW and the other did not. Neither have ever hit a ball. 2 different bats, made at 2 different times. There were also 2 different end caps and knob stickers used on both bats.
  19. Pickle9

For Sale Price Check- 27oz NIW Rawling Rush 120

NIW with no receipt. Just looking for a ball park price on the stick. Any help would be appreciated.
  20. Pickle9

For Sale Price check NIW Rush 120

Any ideas on the price of a NIW Rawlings Rush 120? 28oz stick. No receipt.