Search results

1. country7

Where are all my STX peeps at?

yes space city was a blast. We had some bad ass games vs team texas, all out, jokers, b team and olmito. scored a ton of runs. we were trying to keep up with the all out vs scene game but we were playing on fenway. saw a lot of good softball played all weekend.
  2. country7

price check xeno fp13X 33/23

So is 150-160 reasonable to ask?
  3. country7

price check xeno fp13X 33/23

been out of the fastpitch scene for a year or so just curious what my daughters xeno would be worth. A few small chips no rattle structurally sound. not trying to rape anybody just what would be a fair price?
  4. country7

Need Help Bat deal

I left a not so nice msg as well. But. Bone finally was able to reach him this morning and there is a nice story behind it. Hopefully looks like all will end well
  5. country7

Any updates on anything new coming out

ive got a balanced 27oz z1k with probably 2500 swings on it still going strong
  6. country7

nightmares in C. we are playing both winter worlds and snoball I think
  7. country7

Shaved Bats a thing of the past

just as bad now as its always been. and I would say well more than 50% of the girls playing especially in tournaments here are swinging them now too. in our leage they are so bad its just openly talked about..i was the bad guy for bitching about them for years so I just stopped
  8. country7

Congrats man
  9. country7

why is that?
  10. country7

will be there with Nightmares and tequila and tacos....
  11. country7

Member/Players average age.

42. 2nights a week and full tourney schedule. Will be playing full ASA/USSSA schedule in C next year
  12. country7

so whats the word on Z4k+ BA

i swing og z's and tried the z4 and hated it. whats the word on the 4+ balanced? good bad and the ugly? thanks
  13. country7

WE. Hardly ever play. Gotta get some swings in so I have picked up twice and just happen to play yall both times lol
  14. country7

Nightmares Awesome gabe should be a blast
  15. country7

We will be there and I will be playing Friday night too
  16. country7

well i was gonna get some swing in baytown but we backed out so i may head tio HSP to try and pickup
  17. country7

That's bull****. The rule is if the player doesn't have time to react. Whatever. Well I thought I was playing c this weekend but guess they backed out. Oh well will just work instead
  18. country7

Yep lance was wearing green. Don't see him do it much if any and didnt come close in either of our games. Hope your alright bro
  19. country7

well looks liOld school is not going to Austin, gonna try to find one local...
  20. country7

cool i will be there with old school if C makes. right now only 5 teams..