Where are all my STX peeps at?

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
well i was gonna get some swing in baytown but we backed out so i may head tio HSP to try and pickup

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
It was good seeing and meeting some of the guys at HSP this weekend and thanks for the South Texas softball community for the support.

I will have more items next time.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
WE. Hardly ever play. Gotta get some swings in so I have picked up twice and just happen to play yall both times lol

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Bone...You already know what time it is brotha...You still got my number?

We will be throwing a mini pool party at the America's Best Inn this afternoon.

As BoneCrusher said...if you play this tournament sober you have missed the point of this tournament...only I saw they aren't allowing alchy in the dugouts this weekend..that is dumb

I was buzzed the whole time. Didnt have no problem dragging my cooler around. It was good seeing you again Mr. BC. How did yall end up. We got knocked out by Da Bomb Sunday morning.

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I was buzzed the whole time. Didnt have no problem dragging my cooler around. It was good seeing you again Mr. BC. How did yall end up. We got knocked out by Da Bomb Sunday morning.

We did too. It might of been a good game but we had a throwing error and a dropped fly ball. They scored 6 after that and then another inning we had a 4 base error and they scored 6 then when we should of been out of that inning. I think we lost by 6 or 7. It was my first time playing schulenburg and i had fun. Highlight of the weekend...clearing the 360 wall. /brag