Where are all my STX peeps at?

Aggie

Addicted to Softballfans
New to the north part of Houston. Played a lot of softball in CS while I was in college. Best way to pick up at Collins Park? Is there a fb page out there that I don't know about?

New to the north part of Houston. Played a lot of softball in CS while I was in college. Best way to pick up at Collins Park? Is there a fb page out there that I don't know about?

Yes look up Cypresswood player page Sksa on FB. Teams always looking for pick ups.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans

Cypresswood would be the closest park unless you are really up on the North part of Houston then maybe Conroe but just depends.

Ya i remember when i started getting old to lol

Yeah I would be fine if I wasn't throwing my body around on defense

Cypresswood would be the closest park unless you are really up on the North part of Houston then maybe Conroe but just depends.

Yeah I would be fine if I wasn't throwing my body around on defense

So im hearing you are playing with us on the 27th? Another midget on the team would be nice lol

Yep...didn't have anything on the schedule for that weekend so I was able to play...let's hope I don't embarrass myself

MM4L

I wouldnt worry about it. Try to get some swings in before and a little field work playing 2nd. We run a 5 man and you have big targets throwing to MI and 1st. As far as hitting just line them. No need to kill it.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldnt worry about it. Try to get some swings in before and a little field work playing 2nd. We run a 5 man and you have big targets throwing to MI and 1st. As far as hitting just line them. No need to kill it.

Hoping my defensive timing is better and if my hitting continues from the last time I swung in a tourney I will be happy

gold_glove9

<font color="Orange">Utility Player</font>
Start times are all ****ed up. Oilers/Thunder playing at 1:40 but yet we have a 10am start time. Wtf?