Search results

1. masarobinson

LTB DNAs, 2013 Demars and z2000+s

Got a 26.5 flex handle dna around 160 hits all with 52. 300 also have a 26 green aftermath returnable no receipt.
  2. masarobinson

ASA Coed batting

Tyvm! You are amazing!:thumb:
  3. masarobinson

ASA Coed batting

Ty, can I get a rule listing of that? I have to show my coach. He didn't believe me when I told him the same
  4. masarobinson

ASA Coed batting

Just trying to make sure on line up rules. 6 guys 5 girls. No rules as far as line up goes, just guy girl guy girl right? I guess the question is, is there any penalty that I don't have 6/6 guys girls?
  5. masarobinson

My bat telescoped

Well I have 2 Freak 12s but my gf uses the other one lol. It's hard to switch bats when I'm so used to and swing so well with my miken...
  6. masarobinson

My bat telescoped

I'm really hoping so crdizzle, it's just I need it back before T4T. I'll just have to find one to borrow now lol while I wait for the return.
  7. masarobinson

My bat telescoped

I really had figured that, but just was hoping lol
  8. masarobinson

My bat telescoped

So my freak 12 telescoped recently. I have Toys 4 Tots this weekend so I wouldn't get a return fast enough. My question is, if I use 3m marine epoxy to make it hold will that void the warranty for when it actually breaks?
  9. masarobinson

Freak 12 telescoped...

So my freak 12 telescoped recently. I have Toys 4 Tots this weekend so I wouldn't get a return fast enough. My question is, if I use 3m marine epoxy to make it hold will that void the warranty for when it actually breaks?
  10. masarobinson

need help guys

BGF honestly I can't take my mom near perris right now. My brothers accident was at the 215 and 74...
  11. masarobinson

need help guys

sorry guys things are so busy. It's been postponed due to construction at Mira loma. Waiting to find a new time and maybe new location. .. I'm pretty pissed
  12. masarobinson

need help guys

I tried to hit up Archie and never got a response. It's looking like Tuesday might not happen so not sure what's going on from here
  13. masarobinson

need help guys

The only flier I have is in paper form lol
  14. masarobinson

need help guys

Tipp it's looking like 7pmish on Durham at bld Mira loma
  15. masarobinson

need help guys

Thank oils lick I knew after all the years ice been apart of this community I could rely on some of you guys to help support my family in this time of need
  16. masarobinson

need help guys

Phil ty so much!
  17. masarobinson

need help guys

Thanks to you both nate and joe!
  18. masarobinson

need help guys

Ty man. We are trying to get by here.
  19. masarobinson

need help guys

I wasnt sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved please do so. My brother Zechariah was killed sunday morning in a motorcycle accident, it is a very sudden loss for our family he was only 21 yrs old. We have set up a gofundme and are trying to gather what we can to be able to put our...
  20. masarobinson

need help guys

I wasnt sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved please do so. My brother Zechariah was killed sunday morn8ng in a motorcycle accident, it is a very sudden loss for our family he was only 21 yrs old. We have set up a gofundme and are trying to gather what we can to be able to put our...