Search results

1. jdav08

For Sale ASA Z1000 26oz EL

Got this from a board bro about 3 weeks ago. Used it in probably 5 games. Just too light for me. Selling for what I got it for. $130 shipped PayPal gifted. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  2. jdav08

GTG kldaugherty65

Great deal. Even shipped priority to ensure I got the bat before the weekend. Much appreciated.
  3. jdav08

LTB 2012 Z1000 or Z2000 ASA endloaded 27oz

Anybody got one of these for sale? The closer to new the better. Thanks
  4. jdav08

LTB Easton SRV3 27oz w/ receipt

looking to buy a used one in good shape. thanks
  5. jdav08

For Sale Easton OG Extended 26oz

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] Selling another bat for a friend. $300 shipped. Paypal only. Lower 48 states only. Bat has less than 150 swings from a lefty slap hitter. Has been sitting in his garage for the past couple of years. Will respond to PM's in the order received. Thanks. BAT SOLD TO...
  6. jdav08

For Sale LTS JH mutant 98 26.5

Selling this for a friend. He is a left handed slap hitter that doesn't play much so this bat is nowhere near broken in. His guesstimate is less than 100 hits on it. Bat is returnable, no paperwork though. Looking to get $240 shipped/insured/tracking confirmation. Lower 48 only, no...
  7. jdav08

2011 San Diego Padres

Some new faces and new digi camo unis. Looking forward to the new season.
  8. jdav08

the unofficial chiefs vs ravens game thread

10 minutes to game time. Let's go KC!
  9. jdav08

For Trade 26oz Salvo

Got this in trade awhile back. Couple of hundred swings on it when i got it, then added no more than 50. returnable, no receipt. just too light for my taste. interested in trading only at this time. looking for the following: 27oz Salvo in like condition 27oz Afflicted (preferably FL)...
  10. jdav08

For Sale 2 Blackberry Storms

Here is the local craigslist add i posted. hit me up if interested. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mob/1864051926.html
  11. jdav08

New fields opening

They are finally opening the completely redone softball fields at 32nd St Naval Station today. Ribbon cutting ceremony at 1 followed by a scrimmage game (that i get to play in), a homerun derby, and some other stuff. Pics added. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] the entire field is turf. can't...
  12. jdav08

GTG Pooch3 is GTG

Smooth bat trade. Thanks Pooch3
  13. jdav08

Jimenez another no hitter??

hopefully i just jinxed him but damn that kid can pitch.
  14. jdav08

new trend from umpires?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=Akn6ZoCgef_cpfUZQgnMSAA5nYcB?slug=ap-leyland-blowncall since joyce owned up will there be more of this? i still say screw instant replay. who can you blame for your team losing if the umpire has a chance to get every call correct?:rolleyes:
  15. jdav08

GTG $$eg2$$

GTG board bro. Paid promptly after deciding to purchase bat.
  16. jdav08

GTG Mp33

Quick payment and smooth transaction. Great board bro here:D
  17. jdav08

price check on an anaheim ducks jersey

Reebok authentic on ice game jersey size 52. buddy of mine got it as a present, never wore it, gave it to me, i never wore it. no tags on it though. what would this fetch?
  18. jdav08

sumo25 is GTG

great deal and shipped fast. excellent board bro. thanks.
  19. jdav08

LEROY is GTG

great deal on a great bat. fast shipping too. thanks bro:D
  20. jdav08

softballer24 is GTG

had a deal to trade bats and after i shipped he informed me that the bat he was supposed to trade to me that was won in a tourney was switched to a different bat which was no fault of his. tried to get me the ageed upon bat with no luck and ended up just paying me for the bat i sent. he kept...