Search results

1. phoenix26

Most durable senior bat

This Helmer model is pretty durable. After a 4 year hiatus from softball I’ve started taking BP the last 3-4 months. Been going early Sunday mornings so the temps have ranged from 35°-55° when we start at 7:30am-8:00am BP balls are all 44/375 At home I’ve hit balls into the net with Evil BP...
  2. phoenix26

LTB 2013 ASA Derby Boys 26 or 27

This is the orange one, right? Have a 28oz
  3. phoenix26

LTB Any 30oz bats around anymore?

What specifically are you looking for?
  4. phoenix26

For Sale Trump X-Rocks 44/375 *SOLD*

Damn! Those are pearls. Too bad ASA doesn't use those anymore.
  5. phoenix26

ANY FEEDBACK ON THE NEW RITCH'S SUPERIOR?

You know when it comes to bats, hats, shoes, T shirts....it's rarely a matter of need:D
  6. phoenix26

2020 miken ultra 2 Johnny Bailey

Glad to see I'm not the only one who does this. I swear this method adds a little longevity to the life of the bat.
  7. phoenix26

30oz USSSA

I'd have to risk life & limb to get to it inside my catastrophe of a storage room, but, I think I have a NIW 30oz OG ST100H in there if I remember.
  8. phoenix26

Bat Weights

Sounds like you just have to try as many as you can till one feels right. For me, you can't go wrong with Adidas/Suncoast bats. OG Dudley's, if you can find them, are very good too. The latest model Miken Johnny Bailey has good reviews. I have a brand new one of those & a 12" Suncoast that I've...
  9. phoenix26

re-issue JB

How do you tell between them? Serial number? Are they different colors?
  10. phoenix26

Some one please inform me . . .

Maybe go with the hypothetical approach.:rolleyes: Like say, hypothetically, I had 10 OG Dudley Lightning 12" bats Five 27oz, three 28oz & two 29oz...what would be a fair price? I don't have that many anymore so don't blow up my inbox:D Several years ago they started the picture rule for...
  11. phoenix26

BGF in 2020 Smokies Senior HR Derby

Coming off pretty good with that JB Just had one delivered yesterday.
  12. phoenix26

LTB X-Rock 44/375

2nd vote for reggie44 Over the years I've bought over 100 X-Rocks from him I'd guess. Fair price and balls are always in excellent condition.
  13. phoenix26

Official 2020 Last AB Thread

Zero AB's here in CA (Bay Area) Just stumbled over a couple bats going into my room to get something. Not sure when/if an AB will come around here in 2020, but I'm just going to put myself down for social distancing a ball around 370' :D
  14. phoenix26

LTB Looking to buy a durable 28oz bat for BP.

One of the older Eastons would fit the bill. Something from 5-8 years ago.
  15. phoenix26

LTB MIKEN U2 MAXLOAD

Believe you’re looking for the 2 piece. White barrel/red handle, right? Pretty sure I still have one NIW 30oz Down in my storage which they lock at night but I’ll check tomorrow and shoot you a couple pics if I indeed still have it.
  16. phoenix26

My 2019 fire flex 2 already failed compression test at 210

We just started testing this year. If you light up a pitcher it is automatically tested. If it fails the serial number is recorded in the office and if you're caught swinging it you get a lifetime ban. The other team can also just call out a bat to be tested. If a guy hits 2-3 HR's or cranks a...
  17. phoenix26

Worth 2 PC.

You got 2500 swings..and counting..out of a senior bat:eek: They are pretty durable. I hit it in some pretty cool weather the last couple of BP outings. How's the end load on the 2 piece?
  18. phoenix26

Anyone moving on from a Adidas 12 orange 27oz

Adidas 12" is what I swung majority of last year. Picked up another one last month for back up. Heard a rumor that they're supposed to make a reload version of that bat.
  19. phoenix26

2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

Not sure why they advertise this as a 12” More like 13”-13.5”