Search results

1. S

For Sale Miken freak 12 28oz

Selling a Freak 12 ser# 5230****. Bat shows signs of use (mainly field wear) but doesn't have any cracks, seams, chips or end cap separation. I do not have any paperwork for this bat. The knob has wooble like all Miken/Worths develop. I am not looking to trade just sell. Asking $125 for the bat...
  2. S

For Sale Miken Freak 30 Highlighter 28oz SOLD....

Willing to let my Miken Freak 30 28oz to someone that will put it to use. Bat is is pretty good shape cosmetically minus the field rash. Has a lizard skin bat grip. Bat has no paperwork, cracks, rattles or end cap separation. The end cap has a cut as shown in the pictures but its nothing that...
  3. S

For Sale Miken Freak Platinum Maxload (Black/Pink) 27oz SOLD

Selling a Miken Freak Platinum Maxload 27oz slowpitch bat with no paperwork. Purchased this bat and didn't use it much. In great condition with no rattles cracks or end cap separation. Don't know hit count but bat still needs some breaking in. Not looking for any trades, just to sell. If there...
  4. S

For Sale 2015 DC41 RI 28oz

SOLD 28oz DC41 RI up for sale. Asking $140 but if I'm honestly over please let me know. Not looking for any trades, just to sell. Bat is returnable but I do not have the receipt or bar code. Bat end cap is solid, no rattles, no cracks or defects. Bat does have field rash from rocks but in...
  5. S

Price Check 2015 Miken DC41 Reissue

Looking to get a price check on this bat. It's returnable with no paperwork, No cracks, solid endcap (no issues)no rattles.
  6. S

For Sale 2016 Miken Freak 30

SOLD!!!! Selling a Miken Freak 30 that has been used more during bp than anything else. I do not have the receipt or the barcode. The bat is worn around the end cap and graphics but that is due to the fields here in El Paso, then from use. There is no cracks, chips or rattles with this bat. I'm...
  7. S

Wilson A2K/A2000 Pro Issues for sale

1781 SOLD!!!
  8. S

Price drop.... A2K 1787 PI $210.00 A2000 1781 PI $OLD
  9. S

Up top.....
  10. S

Lol, it is listed 12 on the thumb panel. I don't have a way to measure but it seems play a little bigger than my retail.
  11. S

Selling both an A2K 1787 and A2000 1781 glove. Not looking for any trades, just to sell. The A2K 1787 is used but in really good condition. The glove has been re-laced with 1/2" in the fingers/web and 3/16" everywhere else. The glove has been broken in traditional and still fairly stiff. There...
  12. S

Wilson A2K 1787 Pro Issue Price Check

Lol I just asked a simple question. I didn't realize it would be this much debate. Thanks everyone.
  13. S

This is the glove I purchased here on SBF in the thread below and would be looking to get what I paid if sold. Glove is in same condition as in the photos as I haven't used it. I have a 1781 retail I play with. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/black-pi-1781.1433638/
  14. S

Appreciate the responses as I am considering getting rid of it as well as a black A2000 1781 PI I got here on SBF. To many hobbies and my competitive playing days are coming to an end.
  15. S

Looking to see what this is going for as I am thinking about selling. Glove is used and in great shape. Glove has been broken in traditional and re-laced 1/4 inch in the fingers and web, 1/8 inch every where else. If posted in the wrong section please direct me to the correct place to repost...
  16. S

For Sale Used Sennheiser HD 428

You still have these for sale?
  17. S

For Sale Boombah Pants

Bump it up.....
  18. S

For Sale Boombah Pants

Bump it up.....
  19. S

For Sale Miken Freak 12 28oz

Bat is SOLD! Selling a NIW 28oz Freak 12 with barcode and receipt dated 1 March 2016 from Softball fans. Asking $260 shipped FF or you can add fees. Packing document came with the bat but a receipt did not come, so I contacted Softball fans and they emailed the receipt to me and both will be...