Search results

1. TX Slugger

For Sale Boombah mid turfs, Boombah pants, Anderson batpack

38x34 steel with black piping $30 OBO shipped Boombah mid turfs, size 10.5 $25 OBO shipped (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT) BAG IS SOLD. Everything is OBO, just don't lowball me. I'll combine shipping if you are interested in more than one item. Send me a PM and help me get this stuff gone.
  2. TX Slugger

LTB Miken Utrip bat

I'm looking for a Miken two piece bat for Utrip in the 26-27oz range. I was hacking away with my buddy's Psycho last season and loved it, but anything that's a decent price and has the typical soft barrel feel I should be good with. I'm not real up to date on the bats from the past few years...
  3. TX Slugger

GTG Porter is GTG

Quick transaction and quick payment. No problems on my end (seller) at all.
  4. TX Slugger

For Sale Barely used black Oakley Gascans

These are barely used Oakley Gascans. They are not polarized. Nothing is wrong with them, they just don’t fit my head very well. The only blemish is a couple of nicks above the right lense on the frame. I’m asking $75 OBO shipped.
  5. TX Slugger

GTG Porter is GTG

Quick transaction, quick payment, and good communication. Good to go buyer.
  6. TX Slugger

For Sale XL Jerseys and 40 BP Balls Classic Plus 52/300

See the descriptions below and send a PM. I'm not really interested in trading for anything. Top left jersey is mesh, short-sleeve, two button with nothing on the front. The bottom white jersey is a vest, full button with some dirt stains. The top right grey jersey is a moisture wick...
  7. TX Slugger

For Sale BP balls, glove, batpack, bat rack

I need to clear out some garage space so I'm dumping some of my stuff. All prices are OBO, but make a respectable offer. If you lowball, I won't bother to respond. Send me a PM and we'll work something out. If you do start a conversation with me, please respond when I message you back. BP...
  8. TX Slugger

For Sale Dudley SY game used Classic M+ balls

I've got about 3 dozen game used BP balls here for sale. They are all game used balls. I'm asking $80 shipped OBO for all of them. PM me and make an offer if that doesn't seem fair.
  9. TX Slugger

For Sale 2015 Reissue Booger Mayhem

This is a 34/28oz with probably 3-400 cuts. The grip is taped and I'm the original owner with no receipt. Please PM with questions. I'm asking $100 OBO shipped in the US. I will also trade towards a Freak 30 27oz.
  10. TX Slugger

For Sale Oakley Half Jacket

I bought a new set of Straight Jackets, so these need to go. I've had these for a while. The frame is in good shape, but the Oakley logo is rubbed pretty good. I've replaced the lenses at least twice and I'm including all of the old ones. All of the lenses have scratches. My asking...
  11. TX Slugger

For Sale Dri-fit workout gear shirts/shorts

For sale is some workout gear I either don't wear or use. All prices are with shipping. I'll combine stuff together if you buy more than one item and will work out a decent price. [/URL][/IMG] The stuff on the top is sized XL. Red Champion brand short sleeve shirt. $7 Grey BCG...
  12. TX Slugger

For Sale Batting Practice balls

I've got 25 batting practice (formerly game) balls. They are only used game balls and haven't been used at all for BP. Some are a bit more beat up than others, but what can you expect. They are a mix of Dudley and Baden Utrip balls. I believe there are a few Classic Ms in there, but most of...
  13. TX Slugger

For Sale 2 dozen BP balls

I've got 25 assorted BP balls for sale. Most of them are Classic Plus but their are a handful of Classic M as well. I think I may have seen one or two distance or elite balls also. I'm asking $50 shipped within the US. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  14. TX Slugger

For Sale Magpul sight, Blackhawk sling, handguards

I've got three things here. I'm looking to sell my Magpul BUS flip sight. It's got some wear on the sight post from it being screwed down too far and having to use a set of needle nose pliers to get it free. It holds the zero and works fine. I believe I also have the adjustment key to go...
  15. TX Slugger

For Sale/Trade Used Boombah Rage turf mids (11) and Oakley Half Jacket XLJ lenses

Turfs and lenses are used. The boombahs are in decent shape if you are interested in them. They are size 11. They also come with the extra shoe strings if you want to change them out. The XLJs have some scratches on the lenses and are the black iridium color. They are NOT polarized. They...
  16. TX Slugger

For Sale AR15 DPMS Atac hand guards

I bought a Magpul handguard, so this is up for sale. It's carbine length. I'm asking $20 OBO. I've also got a 45 degree offset rail mount that will bolt into the handguards. I'm asking $15. These are not the cheapo airsoft stuff. I'll do $30 for both of them shipped. Don't PM me and...
  17. TX Slugger

For Sale 18 assorted BP balls

I've got 18 assorted BP balls. They are a few ASA 375 balls and a number of Utrip Elite and Distance balls. I'm looking for $45 OBO shipped. I'm not really looking for anything in trade, unless you have some sort of Jeep JKU parts that might interest me. The balls are really dirty but with...
  18. TX Slugger

For Sale 2 Classic M, 10 Classic Plus balls

These are all game used balls. There are 12 balls total, but only 11 in the picture. I'm asking $3 a all OBO shipped. I'll do the entire lot for $30 shipped. I'm firm on the price for the lot. Shoot me a PM. I want to get these moved pretty quick if possible. Make an offer. I want to get...
  19. TX Slugger

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

We haven't played ASA ball in a few years, so there is no need to hang onto this bat. I'm not sure how many hits are on it. It's in solid, but obviously used shaped. It was a team bat for a while, but once broken in, my buddy (whom I'm selling for), marked it a NTB. I'm asking $130 OBO for...
  20. TX Slugger

For Sale 8 Classic M Thunder ZN

I've got 8 NIW Thunder ZN for sale. I'm looking for $35 shipped for the lot. I might be willing to negotiate, but there isn't a lot of wiggle room. Shoot me a PM.