Search results

1. chinny12

For Sale Home Depot Gift Card

Store Credits are now associated with a drivers license number. Unlikely that this can be used by someone else.
  2. chinny12

Gsl balls classic m

I've been hitting these for a few years now and honestly, they are pretty durable. I don't recall having an issue with the cover ever ripping.
  3. chinny12

Miken freak championship roller shelf

This is fantastic! Thanks for posting this. I'll be doing this once mine comes in.
  4. chinny12

gsl softballs

Extremes are Classic M. I was expecting a turd and I was very surprised at how great they were. These are supposed to be temperature resistant, but we'll see whenever Mother Nature decides to play nice and give us some warm weather.
  5. chinny12

2015 Freedom Sports Winter World Series (Myrtle Beach)

I imagine we'll have another nice battle, just like every time we play. See you at the Beach!
  6. chinny12

Does anyone have an updated team breakdown for next weekend, in particular for the Upper? There hasn't been an update on the FSA Message Board in over a month.
  7. chinny12

Upper and Lower (I think).
  8. chinny12

So is testing actually going to occur this year? Not that it matters, especially when you see this in the parking lot. From 2014 Winter Worlds
  9. chinny12

Our Mocks from RIOT 2k Sports

I'd love to see that hat with just the star on it. The way it is now just doesn't look right or fit with the rest of the set since it's a different font than what's on the shirt.
  10. chinny12

NSA Winter World Myrtle Beach SC Feb 27th-March 1st

Is this at Grand Park or another complex?
  11. chinny12

For Sale 2 pairs Nice Free Trainer 5.0 LE Size 11.5

You have a tiny pecker... and feet.
  12. chinny12

Davis Relacing Glove Pics

I may have a use for this... I'll contact you tomorrow with pics to see if something can be done with my glove. Great thread!
  13. chinny12

For Sale/Trade 26oz Easton Extended

Sold...........
  14. chinny12

For Sale/Trade 26oz Easton Extended

26oz Easton Extended (25.6oz scale weight) A LOT of hit No visible signs of cracks Obviously has paint wear/flaking Passes compression testing with ease (has stickers to prove it) Price: $150 (as gift of add fees) SOLD FOR $135 SHIPPED Trades: Only trades I'm interested in would be new USSSA...
  15. chinny12

weekend #2 anybody going?

1-2. We played Sportscenter after. Those boys can rake. We were down big, got back within 4-5 but never got any timely hits with guys on.
  16. chinny12

weekend #2 anybody going?

I was thrilled to get that last "hit" in the game :)
  17. chinny12

New DC41 or 4TF

Same bat, different weighting. Like endload, get the DC. Like balanced? Get the 4TF.
  18. chinny12

Buyer Beware Deal Taking Forever

Suggestion... Let his teammates know what's going on. If he actually plays for them and given their "giving to the community" status, I'm sure they would love to see this. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Kids-Softball/294748461622?sk=photos_albums...
  19. chinny12

Dc41

I'm wondering if the reason mine are failing is because we really never hit anything less than a 44/375? We primarily play GSL and WSL with the occasional NSA. Maybe these bats are just designed for 52/275(300) and that's it? Either way, they are silly and I'll continue to get DC's or 4TF's...
  20. chinny12

Dc41

Update - 6/12 this tested at 250. On 6/19 this tested at roughly 230. Last night, less than a month later and less than 500 hundred hits on it... failed.