Search results

1. bigkyle

For Sale 26oz Mizuno Blackout

26oz utrip balanced has about 50 swings total. Can send pics via txt just PM if interested. Looking for $100 shipped
  2. bigkyle

Price Check 26 Oz Blackout

I have a balanced 26oz blackout with about 50 swings on it. Any idea what it is worth?
  3. bigkyle

For Sale 2007 Mizuno Wrath Extended 120

Maybe 100 swings at most. Looks brand new. Looking for $75 shipped. PM me if you want pics and I can txt them to you
  4. bigkyle

RI flex

Anyone have any info on this bat? I heard it was a Canada RI. Is that true? Will it have new utrip stamps
  5. bigkyle

throwback astros

anyone have any pics of jerseys done in the past
  6. bigkyle

OC Md

anyone ever play there in the beginning of November?
  7. bigkyle

Utrip blackout

I'm looking for something to replace my booger with. Can anyone tell me if it feels the same as the booger as far as swing goes. I have seen reviews on how great this bat is
  8. bigkyle

For Sale 2 that must go

Both have no more than 20 hits One is the m75 worth and the other is a frenzy. Looking for $85 shipped each
  9. bigkyle

Correction officer

Has anyone ever made a logo for a correction officer academy class? My class is looking for one to put on shirts.
  10. bigkyle

2 fp bats must go 25oz

Both have no more than 20 hits One is the m75 worth and the other is a frenzy. Looking for $85 shipped each
  11. bigkyle

firecracker classic ct

who is going to be there alomst 50 teams signed up
  12. bigkyle

Looking for an Ohio tourny 7/28

anyone have anything. I have a E utrip team that is looking to play
  13. bigkyle

E worlds

Can someone tell me when and where it is
  14. bigkyle

Super 6 Ct April 14 and 15

Who will be playing in it from here
  15. bigkyle

Worth M75 25oz

looking to sell it has maybe 10 swings on it. looking for a money order $100
  16. bigkyle

Mercer county park nj

Any info how's the park
  17. bigkyle

For Sale Some bats for sale

26oz 09 worth Titan 120 $155 shipped- maybe 50 hits 26oz Niw booger $150 25oz mizuno frenzy fast pitch $110 -25 hits I'm looking for money orders for these as I got to pay some bills and it's easy this way
  18. bigkyle

Bass equiment

If you need anything LMK and i will do what i can to get you the best price i can. PM with any questions.
  19. bigkyle

For Sale 26oz Booger NIW

Brand new shipped for $165..Would prefer money order over paypal
  20. bigkyle

Ocean City 9/17 and 9/18

anyone going to be down there playing ball