bigkyle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got a few Question about right handed throwing 1st base gloves made by Akadema? Whats the over differance to justify the 80$ bump in price? Just the different leather? Do your prices about same as the Akadema website? Thanks for any and all help.

Tony
    whats up with the canada tourny? wanna take 5 of your guys and five of mine and see what we can do since your buddy said its a beer and fun alluminom bat tourny?
    Bro, great talking to you last week at the Wegs. Play ball and just have fun with it!
    hey kyle im looking for 2 guys to come to canada and play in the can am toury i was telling you about early this year with some of the westside guys we had 3 guys bail on us so were down to 9 guys going. you either need a enhanced licence or a passport to go, the hotel is 104 dollars a night and is an all alluminum tourny sep 4-7 its more of a beer and fun tourny than a competitive one. let me know if you are interested in going. you could call or text me 957-1508 the web site is www.canamsoftball.com
    ok sounds good grey or white would be cool , white does get dirty pretty quick but white does look sharp i was thinking bout picking up elite turfs white/green
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…