1. Mattdawg18

Mattdawg18's GTG list:

Adding Bolusu. Very GTG brother.
  2. Mattdawg18

LTB OG Z2K 27oz Balanced

bump........
  3. Mattdawg18

LTB OG Z2K 27oz Balanced

I know it's a long shot but I want to see what's out there. Preferably good QC. Doesn't have to be NIW obviously.
  4. Mattdawg18

Buyer Beware Soosh6622 (Ray Soucy)Never Shipped Bat Purchased 9/12, Still Not Resolved

I can make him go away.....I know a few people with a few thousand tons of steel that move and stuff.
  5. Mattdawg18

Buyer Beware Soosh6622 (Ray Soucy)Never Shipped Bat Purchased 9/12, Still Not Resolved

I'm sorry guys, but I'm hardly ever on here anymore. I know Stork texted me sometime ago about having me assist if needed. I'm confused here, but is my help needed still?
  6. Mattdawg18

nfl playoffs

I want Broncos vs. I don't care who
  7. Mattdawg18

nfl playoffs

The minute they retire they all misremember the past.
  8. Mattdawg18

Suck it Gio

Please no visuals of him attempting to do what we all dread he will be doing with said visual.
  9. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

Meh it's not all bad. I have pretty much the entire Indy offense, save for Luck :mad:, going so I get most of the benefit of Luck's success.
  10. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

Oh well.....14 is better than 13.
  11. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

Sumbitch :wtf2:
  12. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

But he can't catch squat with his feet. Otherwise he'd still be with the AfRaiders.
  13. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

I believe you. But after looking at my ****bag lineup I realized that I have to start Fleener (Vernon Davis on bye), DHB and Donald Brown. Im screwed all the way from Indy no matter what I do.
  14. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

Outstanding point B.
  15. Mattdawg18

Suck it Gio

Posts, mirrors, "wedding pictures"......same thing.
  16. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

Good points here. I mean I know that they are basically going to get the amount of points so it is sort of a wash. But I have DHB and thought maybe doubling up might be another factor.
  17. Mattdawg18

Start Luck or Dalton

.......and go