Search results

1. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. USSSA RI Z2K EL

Looking to trade or sell a re-issue, 26 oz. Z2000 EL USSSA with about 250 swings. Returnable but no receipt. No wobbles, rattles, cracks or webbing, The only issue is with the end cap. I let my brother bring this bat to FL and it must have slid down his bat bag and dragged on the ground for a...
  2. 16gamer

Avarice G2 - Tracking Question

I bought an Avarice G2 a few months ago and the thing is on fire. It developed some serious tracking within the first 100 swings, but nothing since. We played in a UTrip tournament this weekend and they were compression testing the bats. I was not allowed to swing the G2 because the Director...
  3. 16gamer

GTG nmls

Had a good deal with nmls for a Z2K. Bat was as described and shipped the same day. Don't hesitate to deal w/ him.....
  4. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. 2013 B1

SOLD TO SOXFAN24..... I have a returnable (no receipt) 26 oz. 2013 Easton B1 that has 250 swings on it. It has normal wear and ground scratches, but no rattles or cracks. I just can't get used to the balanced feel. Looking to sell for $150.00 shipped/ obo. Also looking for trades in 26 oz. LMK...
  5. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. 2013 Easton B1

SOLD TO SOXFAN24.... I have a returnable (no receipt) 26 oz. 2013 Easton B1 that has 250 swings on it. It has normal wear and ground scratches, but no rattles or cracks. I just can't get used to the balanced feel. Looking to sell for $150.00 shipped/ obo. Also looking for trades in 26 oz. LMK...
  6. 16gamer

Closest swing feel to SBM454 Mutant

I am looking to find a new USSSA stamped Worth that swings as similar as possible to the old green and black SBM454. I don't want a major EL either. I have a yellow Legit from last year that I got in return for the Mutant, but that feels a bit too balanced to me. Any input would be much...
  7. 16gamer

Closest swing feel to Combatant......

I need to find a new USSSA stamp bat that swings as close to the Combatant as possible. FWIW, I currently swing an Easton B1 that feels a bit too balanced, so I would say a mid-load would be preferred over an EL. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
  8. 16gamer

Price Check NR OG M75120 made in usa

Looking for a price check on a 27 oz. NR OG M75120 Made in the USA. Bat has at least 500+ swings on it, but it's been in my bag for a couple of years now. TIA.....
  9. 16gamer

454 Mutant Durability

How is the durability on this bat? I have seen various reviews, and the durability category seems to be all over the place. Some say it sucks, some say it is great (not sure how you can rate the durability after 100 swings unless it breaks, but okay). Any info is appreciated.
  10. 16gamer

GTG softballfury3 is gtg......

good deal w/ softballfury3 on a Mutant. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro......
  11. 16gamer

GTG Tomj2345 is gtg!

Good deal with Tomj2345. Do not hesitate to deal with him!
  12. 16gamer

Combat Return Question

Looking for opinions on an NSA/ U-Trip bat return from Combat. I just got the Combatant and love it, but it is not offered as a replacement. I guess it is between the Spike and Kendrick, unless someone has other thoughts. In case it helps, I also had a Virus Plague FL and that thing was on...
  13. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 27 BA Afflicted

LTS 27 oz Balanced Afflicted. Bat has around 400 swings and some webbing. OG grip replaced with tape. We don't play much ASA so I have no need for this stick. Looking for $100 shipped OBO or trade. Pics to be up later today.
  14. 16gamer

SnL Shirt Order - Mock-up

Here is a mock-up of our new jersey. These should be ready in a few weeks. Todd was great to work with and communication was top notch. I will post the actual jersey photos when I receive them. Any feedback would be appreciated.....
  15. 16gamer

GTG Nutmegs is a Pimp.......

My brother bought an MV-1 from him on my recommendation and he came through like a champ! Don't hesitate to deal w/ Nutmegs!
  16. 16gamer

D&G "the one" Cologne

Looking to sell a 1.6 ml bottle of D&G the one cologne with 3 sprays missing. Turns out my wife gets a headache from it so my loss is your gain. Also includes 1.7 oz Aftershave Balm + 1.7 oz Shower Gel. Looking for $55.00 shipped. http://www.houseofbeautyworld.com/dogaoneforme.html
  17. 16gamer

LTS Boombah Pants 38W

See description below. Price dropped. Boombah Ultimate - 38 Long - Gold body w/ Black (No holes, rips, tears) -$25.00 /ea. shipped (2 pairs left)
  18. 16gamer

Easton Titan Bag

Who has one for sale or trade? LMK.
  19. 16gamer

ElvisnGA is gtg.......

Bought a bat from him and it was shipped right away and received as described. Don't hesitate to deal with ElvisnGA.
  20. 16gamer

Justice2318 is gtg........

Justice2318 sold me a bat and it arrived earlier than expected and was perfect. Don't hesitate to deal with Justice2318.